Jordan vs Kobe, LeBron and Steph

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently Jordan is an absolute **** bag as a person, but no doubt a phenomenal basketball player and one of the best to ever step foot onto the court

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LeBron does almost everything on the court better than Jordan

1) LeBron is more athletic, bigger, stronger and jumps higher
2) Lebron shoots better
3) Lebron passes better
4) Lebron rebounds better
5) Lebron is more clutch
6) Lebron is a better defender because he can guard any position

1) Jordan is more agile
2) Jordan probably is quicker
3) Jordan has more steals as he should

the reason Jordan has 6 championships is because he had an easier path, its quite simple mathematics, like LeBron had an incredible game 1 of the 2018 finals scoring 51 pts (19-32 FG) but its not enough to beat the opposition, golden state have taken away 2 or more titles that might have gone to LeBron

if 90's basketball players like olajuwon, payton, malone and reggie miller formed a western conference superteam to stop Jordan and his finals record was only 3-3 it doesn't mean he was a worse player ffs
Hence why Lebron has this constant obsession to form super teams wherever he goes.
Lebron definitely has the most talent, but he ain’t nor will he ever be better than MJ.
Just the cold hard facts.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hence why Lebron has this constant obsession to form super teams wherever he goes.
Lebron definitely has the most talent, but he ain’t nor will he ever be better than MJ.
Just the cold hard facts.
LeBron had to form super teams because the opponents had done it, like golden state has made winning the championship so tough

when the bulls lost against a team with equal talent they needed another great player to form a super team of their own, and Jordan always wanted to get away from the team but he was locked into an 8 year deal

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LeBron had to form super teams because the opponents had done it, like golden state has made winning the championship so tough

when the bulls lost against a team with equal talent they needed another great player to form a super team of their own, and Jordan always wanted to get away from the team but he was locked into an 8 year deal
Golden State did it after the Heat....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Golden State did it after the Heat....
the Celtics did it before the heat, so then its like an arms race to win a title

Jordan never had to deal with anything like that, in fact he had a superteam in an era of normal teams

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Quick mention to Duncan and his 5 rings...
Here here to The Big Fundamental. Always over looked and not recognized.
Easily best PF of the modern game. Timmy D would be in my top starting 5 of players since late 90s.

As for MJ debate, no one can deny his greatness but in a world of analytics, LeBron has it in nearly ever facet which was mentioned earlier. I don't think MJ could adapt to today's game whereas LeBron could easily play bully ball of the past.

Steph Curry ain't even close. Everyone bangs on about how he changed the game. Have people forgotten Reggie Miller and what he did? Personally I rate Steve Nash higher than Steph.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Never heard of him habibeh.
You haven't heard of the great Ronnie Seikaly? He played in the 80s and 90s for the Heat, Golden State, Magic, and the Nets, before retiring in 2000 with Barcelona.

6'10 wahesh this guy was.

upload_2020-1-30_9-36-44.png

To be fair, I only found out about him by playing NBA challenge on my Game Boy AGES ago lol.

upload_2020-1-30_9-38-16.png

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You haven't heard of the great Ronnie Seikaly? He played in the 80s and 90s for the Heat, Golden State, Magic, and the Nets, before retiring in 2000 with Barcelona.

View attachment 12884

To be fair, I only found out about him by playing NBA challenge on my Game Boy AGES ago lol.

View attachment 12885
Wattahead!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

View attachment 12884

View attachment 12885
He was a good player to be fair. 17.1 ppg and 11.8 rpg in his best season. Won the NBA most improved award 1 year. Was very skilled on offense.