Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t know if anyone has seen this (or has posted this earlier), the cynic in me says that the new album is due, therefore it’s a tactic for sales but the “seeing the good in people” side of me hopes there is some kind of good intention here.

It’s a bit hard to get into and has an overt frustrating tone to it but.....you be the judge.

Tim still looks like he’s on the roids btw....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah man, liking this, I read that Howard is contributing on a track also - nice.
Yeah, second track on the album. Should he good.

He featured on a track for some terrible band the other day and it made me hang my head in shame. This should bring him back to the level he deserves.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

He featured on a track for some terrible band the other day and it made me hang my head in shame. This should bring him back to the level he deserves.
Yep I seen that music video. It was shit apart from Howard's part. Love Howard's voice I miss his Killswitch days, they had some fucking top songs with him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Funny with all this talk of Howard Jones.. I was only listening to Devil You Know in the car the other day.

Would that be this? It has that whiney old school angsty vibe to it, ala Simple Plan, 12 Stones, and Sum 41.

It's almost like they are singing along and then Howard comes in and goes "shut the fuck up you whiney emo bitch... THIS is how you do it" .... and then lets rip.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny with all this talk of Howard Jones.. I was only listening to Devil You Know in the car the other day.

Would that be this? It has that whiney old school angsty teeenage vibe to it, that grunge brought with it in the 90s/early 2000s.

Yes, that would be the one. The lead singer is Shite.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh... I can top that for recent compliations.. with this absolute shitfest below.

Falling in Reverse feat Corey Taylor.... Take careful note of how autotune gets raped and abused on this track.

Apologies in advance, and huge kudos to anyone else who makes it through the entire clip and aweful acting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I seen that music video. It was shit apart from Howard's part. Love Howard's voice I miss his Killswitch days, they had some fucking top songs with him.
I'm one of those rare people that love Howard and Jessie days equally.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Would that be this? It has that whiney old school angsty vibe to it, ala Simple Plan, 12 Stones, and Sum 41.

It's almost like they are singing along and then Howard comes in and goes "shut the fuck up you whiney emo bitch... THIS is how you do it" .... and then lets rip.

That's the one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm one of those rare people that love Howard and Jessie days equally.
I am a fan of both singers and Killswitch as a whole too. As I said I just miss Howard because that was when he was at his best with Killswitch.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Howard is one of those guys in the metal scene with such a diverse and unique voice. You hear it and you're like "thats definitely Howard". Much like Lajon Witherspoon or Corey Taylor.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh... I can top that for recent compliations.. with this absolute shitfest below.

Falling in Reverse feat Corey Taylor.... Take careful note of how autotune gets raped and abused on this track.

Apologies in advance, and huge kudos to anyone else who makes it through the entire clip and aweful acting.

You know whats worse than this band ? The comment section below it praising these fucking ass clowns