RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well a club will have to pay out their contracts.

As they signed until 2020.
Not when the broncs have told them to look elsewhere
Read between the lines kaz
You can thank Darius Boyd jack bird and tevita pangai later

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With that sort of cabbage you would hope his father and manager are not his financial adviser's

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only embarrassment here is "you" as a so called "supporter"

Don't forget to take your wanker pills this morning
Sorry miss Jackson

Hooo
I am for real
Never meant to make your cream puff cry
I apologise a trillion times

Jog on you little dweeb
Wipe the cum from your eyes next time before u comment

Another loser telling people how and how not to support their team

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What problems does Latrell have? Foran has had way more problems and he's on a million.
Latrell is FAR too inconsistent to warrant that sort of money.

There are VERY few players worth that sort of coin for that long in this market.

LoLo is one. Ponga and RTS I would rate as others. Tedesco, DCE. Basically - the cream of the crop, and also still young-ish in age.

Foran was a dogs breakfast before he got here. Latrell is looking very much the same.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry miss Jackson

Hooo
I am for real
Never meant to make your cream puff cry
I apologise a trillion times

Jog on you little dweeb
Wipe the cum from your eyes next time before u comment

Another loser telling people how and how not to support their team
Jackson has been poor this year, no doubt.

The entire squad has been poor. It's a build up of the club being a basket case the last couple of years along with a coach who has failed with bringing the squad together. There is also a lot of other things

Jackson has been a warrior since debuting for us and gives it his all every game. He has had a ptetty damn good record with having SFA injuries, though this year he is suffering with a shoulder injury.

He is not passed it or turned to "shit", he is injured, down on form and playing in a squad where the club is all over the shop.

The vulgur thrown towards him is disgusting. He and other players do not deserve to be labeled as, "shit *****", "dumb *****", "wankers", and so forth.

By all means, he and others can be criticised for being out of form and/or soft or not having a dig. Its part of the beast.

If you fuck up at work does your boss say to you, "what are you doing you stupid dumbcunt of a human being?", - I doubt it. He would say, its not good enough, pick up your game otherwise i will look for a replacement.

The only cum on the face should be you in that white liquidy blotch, which should of been spat out instead of injected into the pie

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With that sort of cabbage you would hope his father and manager are not his financial adviser's
Maybe he can buy the Rabbitohs and turn them into our feeder club [emoji23]

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All speculation dickhead

Lay the books out on the table and prove it dickhead
Took you more than half a day to think about a reply and that's what you come back with.. sensational work.

See you on the rebound bud... I don't play the keyboard warrior game.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson has been poor this year, no doubt.

The entire squad has been poor. It's a build up of the club being a basket case the last couple of years along with a coach who has failed with bringing the squad together. There is also a lot of other things

Jackson has been a warrior since debuting for us and gives it his all every game. He has had a ptetty damn good record with having SFA injuries, though this year he is suffering with a shoulder injury.

He is not passed it or turned to "shit", he is injured, down on form and playing in a squad where the club is all over the shop.

The vulgur thrown towards him is disgusting. He and other players do not deserve to be labeled as, "shit *****", "dumb *****", "wankers", and so forth.

By all means, he and others can be criticised for being out of form and/or soft or not having a dig. Its part of the beast.

If you fuck up at work does your boss say to you, "what are you doing you stupid dumbcunt of a human being?", - I doubt it. He would say, its not good enough, pick up your game otherwise i will look for a replacement.

The only cum on the face should be you in that white liquidy blotch, which should of been spat out instead of injected into the pie
Wow i must’ve struck a nerve
Got an essay reply
Made my day

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Latrell is FAR too inconsistent to warrant that sort of money.

There are VERY few players worth that sort of coin for that long in this market.

LoLo is one. Ponga and RTS I would rate as others. Tedesco, DCE. Basically - the cream of the crop, and also still young-ish in age.

Foran was a dogs breakfast before he got here. Latrell is looking very much the same.

If Latrell Mitchell isn’t up there with the cream of the crop you are looking at this sport wrong and should start spectating lawn bowls

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Latrell Mitchell isn’t up there with the cream of the crop you are looking at this sport wrong and should start spectating lawn bowls
Really?

What makes a good player? What makes a great player?

The difference is consistency. The best players turn up every week, and perform. They give there all.

Can you honestly say that of Latrell? Cause if you can, perhaps you should go and spectate a game of lawn bawls.

I have no doubt in my mind he can be one of the best centres of the game. But he if he still falls into the category of "on his day", then he has some ways to go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Salaries should be based on the players impact... not just because of position...

Look at foran, latrell would be much more bang for buck than foran ever would be.

Regardless of position he can turn a game on his head all on his own.
I agree with that, but managers won't. If we have a centre earning that much money then every player in the spine will be asking for similar, it's partly why the Roosters don't want to offer him more than 800k when they're probably capable of doing so. Teddy will ask for more, Keary, other potential targets, etc.

Mitchel is also playing on the end of an absolutely stacked backline in a well drilled system, the freedom and space he has there won't be comparable to what he will have with us. Once Keary went down his effectiveness also dropped.

If we're throwing over mill at a single player then I want a leader, not a mentally weak child that has hissy fits out on the field. I want someone that's going to drag a team and pick them up, and as good as Mitchel is I just don't see him capable of that. I want someone that's going to stay in the game all game and not fade in and out, I want the consistency that massive coin demands, etc.

No doubt he is the best athlete in League alongside Taumalolo and he can generate points in the centres as well as any half or fullback, but imo he doesn't have the mindset or workrate that the money demands and taking a punt on him getting there is a massive risk. I hardly have faith in the current lot at the club to manage him to get the best of his ability and I don't want to see us with our own Ash Taylor...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just afterpay Latrell