Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Back. State of origin player at the moment.
If it’s QLD hmmm Oates, Gagai possible

Definitely won’t be Ponga, Morgan, Munster or DCE

Or Mbye

If NSW ...could be Latrell as he’s unhappy at Chooks

It won’t be Teddy, Addo Carr, J Moz, Cleary or Walker

Cotric?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’ve never been this popular in my life
Spent me entire day and long weekend answering dm’s
Very early stages
Our pitch is to make him highest paid player at our club
I will repeat though very early stages but I have renewed optimism that by 2021 we will definitely posses atleast one marquee player
I will leave you alone and hope and pray it's my boy Cotric lol. But highest paid player, it would have to be a spine player surely.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it’s QLD hmmm Oates, Gagai possible

Definitely won’t be Ponga, Morgan, Munster or DCE

Or Mbye

If NSW ...could be Latrell as he’s unhappy at Chooks

It won’t be Teddy, Addo Carr, J Moz, Cleary or Walker

Cotric?
Cotric hasn't proved anything and is certainly not a marquee signing,even though it has been mooted here on TK that he has some connection at the club with the wrestling coach ...don't remember . .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At Fullback:

Games= 12
Wins= 7
Win %= 58%
Tries= 2

At Wing:

Games= 8
Wins= 6
Win %= 75%
Tries= 3

As you can see he and Panthers were both better when he played wing.
Lol, terrible argument, not like there's a million other things that can influence the result. I'm not even arguing that he's a better fullback because I don't think he is, but he didn't come here not to play fullback and we're sure as shit not wasting anymore time with that turtle Hoppa at the back.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cotric hasn't proved anything and is certainly not a marquee signing,even though it has been mooted here on TK that he has some connection at the club with the wrestling coach ...don't remember . .
I’m just throwing darts at the board

Marquee ‘ highest paid player then probably Latrell Mitchell

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cotric is a beast. Only 21... been stuck on the wing for ages until recently moving back to his preferred edge and position in right centre. No one should judge him to harshly over recent games as he's been out of said role for so long. I would not care if we paid him 800K max.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys let’s stop the guessing game and leave as is... we were all delighted with the announcement today, there were a lot of questions raised here about what the board were actually doing, today just proved that they’re moving in the right direction and working within what they they can currently afford... And if this “signing” occurs I’m sure we will all be happy with who it is...

Andrew hill interview today told me that things are just gonna get better and better, step by step... us fans have been patient, let’s just be a little more patient and see how the puzzle unfolds

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought we had no cap space till 2021 so we were sitting on unused cap money
Im sick to death of how many times Ive said we are around $1m under the cap for this year. Its a question of available talent. If none available, then we can bring forward the payment from our back ended deals (the NRL allow this).

Although DWZ is a promising signing, you guys must remember Penrith were not impressed with him. Id like to know why he wasnt setting the house on fire at Penrith and why you guys think he will at the Dogs? Then again theres no surer way to upset a first grader and getting him to ask for a release mid contract than making him the scapegoat of persistent team poor performances by dropping him to regies...and making him languish there with no guarantee of making the top side gain. We should take note of this ourselves in relation to CHN, Lewis and Holland.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sick to death of how many times Ive said we are around $1m under the cap for this year. Its a question of available talent. If none available, then we can bring forward the payment from our back ended deals (the NRL allow this).

Although DWZ is a promising signing, you guys must remember Penrith were not impressed with him. Id like to know why he wasnt setting the house on fire at Penrith and why you guys think he will at the Dogs? Then again theres no surer way to upset a first grader and getting him to ask for a release mid contract than making him the scapegoat of persistent team poor performances by dropping him to regies...and making him languish there with no guarantee of making the top side gain. We should take note of this ourselves in relation to CHN, Lewis and Holland.
I don’t think that’s really important... sometimes players just need a fresh start

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will leave you alone and hope and pray it's my boy Cotric lol. But highest paid player, it would have to be a spine player surely.
34 pms and counting
I shouldn’t have opened up my gob
Just wanted to give fellow fans some hope
2021 is looking bright
I can hack this year now that I know we r aggressive and planning for 2021 already and have targets in place

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just throwing darts at the board

Marquee ‘ highest paid player then probably Latrell Mitchell
Him or ponga im guessing.
No way the knights or roosters will have the money we will free up to pay them.
Ponga still has not signed an upgrade at knights. Something has stalled him.
Hopefully lyn with a blank cheque and some lovely delicous scons lol.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
34 pms and counting
I shouldn’t have opened up my gob
Just wanted to give fellow fans some hope
2021 is looking bright
I can hack this year now that I know we r aggressive and planning for 2021 already and have targets in place
So if we get the signing, is it for next year?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Close the thread. Let's all settle and come back and fangirl in a week lol

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd prefer Jarrad Hickey then our current crop of creampuffs.