Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit you want him on a Sam Kasiano contract & do you want him to get to Sam's size.
If hes put on a controlled diet he'll be fine.

We got better food at belmore than Brisbane. Guaranteed he will come to us

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys enough questions and people who know of this please keep it yourselves because the last thing we need is to screw this up. And please lock this thread because i wouldn't want the media F it up for us.

You guys know who you are that know info about this so the less we say the better. We just want you guys (the kennelers) to believe in the club. Positive future ahead.
I sent @finchie a dick pick so he will 100% spill the beans, sorry.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys enough questions and people who know of this please keep it yourselves because the last thing we need is to screw this up. And please lock this thread because i wouldn't want the media F it up for us.

You guys know who you are that know info about this so the less we say the better. We just want you guys (the kennelers) to believe in the club. Positive future ahead.
Mods should delete most of the stuff to be honest. I’d rather not know a thing about it and have it happen then know about it and it falls over because a post on a forum of all things!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Always had big Ups for this guy, but I don't think it's the position where we're most desperate for talent.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless he can coach as well

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Kennels favourite son Lloyd Perret is coming back to Belmore:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If its who i think it is it would be amazing however i feel hed be using us to bump his $$ up

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He performed well there during his first spell, not going to worry about how he did with the Panthers towards the backend of his time with them.
No, he's never been good at fullback for them. He's played his best footy on the right wing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No, he's never been good at fullback for them. He's played his best footy on the right wing.
He just needs a good coach to bring out his fullback potential.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So its up to our club to make him love it here and create a winning club the balls in our court
Exactly I don’t know why people worry about other clubs in 2 years time. The club can only control what they do and they have the advantage of already having him at the club.

We should just be happy we have signed an international player and he wanted to come to our club.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that DWZ’s contract expires at the same time as Pays? Obviously he’s comfortable playing for Pay for the 18 months of his contract, but wants to know who the coach will be before he signs an extension.

Regardless, it kinda debunks the idea that we can’t sign decent players while Pay is the coach.

Go Dogs
More like that’s the year we can sign players for and dwz might not be up to standard
We will be buying next year for 2021 with a fair war chest apparently

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2018 he was good.
At Fullback:

Games= 12
Wins= 7
Win %= 58%
Tries= 2

At Wing:

Games= 8
Wins= 6
Win %= 75%
Tries= 3

As you can see he and Panthers were both better when he played wing.