SMH Tigers keen to offload Josh Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only shit ***** is you.

Youre that flog that use to go onto Reynolds twitter and Insta accounts and hammer his personal life, along with the Bulldogs twitter account.

You are a low life
I told him to grubber kick that must be pretty personal ya kook haha

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit. Created plenty of tries for us when he was here and has been the best on field for the tigers a few times this year. Quit watching games with your head up your arse and you might actually see something ;)
I Don’t watch his games cause he can’t get a run in top grade

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't want him yes he a junior but we already have 3 half's 4 if you count Wakeman don't need him he has played less footy the last 2 years why waste more on a half that been to injury prone we already got one of them even if tiger's pay some of his contract need centers and a decent hooker before we worry about anything else

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id take him back for remainder of 2019 for 200k and pass a fitness test, beyond that id keep him for 350k a season or 2 if tigers wear the rest of his salary. Ive seen us spend more on worse players in positions that we dont need filled.
Meaney is on $300k a season. I though a few red frogs and a packet of fantales would’ve got him over the line. Pays a beauty he is. Knows just how to distribute the last of our bird seed. He’s got himself one hell of an eye for talent.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lmao Reynolds can't get a spot over old man Benji

He is garbage but I'd put a contract in place til the end of 2020. 2021 is when we will have all those back ended deals gone.
I agree, only to be used as a bridge for 1 1/2 years on very cheap money just to help us avoid the spoon for the remainder of this year and next. Then when 2021 comes around it’s bye bye Josh cause we have a war chest to spend.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I Don’t watch his games cause he can’t get a run in top grade
Because his coach is a spud just like you lol .... when he has played this year, he has been good.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s got 2 try assists from that game against the Panthers and that’s it. I’d hardly call that great. The whole team struggled for points in his last few years at the Dogs and he played a big role in those teams. I’m not hating on the guy I’m just calling it as I see it and I just think he’s not worth bringing back.
In fairness, he started the year in reserve grade, came in and was the Tigers best for a few consecutive weeks and is now languishing begins Benhi and Brooks again as far as I know. Maguire is an idiot.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In fairness, he started the year in reserve grade, came in and was the Tigers best for a few consecutive weeks and is now languishing begins Benhi and Brooks again as far as I know. Maguire is an idiot.
He did his MCL against the Titans a few weeks ago. It must have been at least a month ago now so can’t be too far off returning.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He did his MCL against the Titans a few weeks ago. It must have been at least a month ago now so can’t be too far off returning.
Ah ok.... missed that game. I figured he’d been dropped again.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’d get him back as part of the coaching staff or in a team morale type role, however I think we have far too little cap space to gamble on someone of his age and injury status. In better times I’d love to have him back in the Jersey.
If he was on staff... i would have him run the water that's about it

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree, only to be used as a bridge for 1 1/2 years on very cheap money just to help us avoid the spoon for the remainder of this year and next. Then when 2021 comes around it’s bye bye Josh cause we have a war chest to spend.
He needs to come back & help us avoid the spoon. Also our attack is awful. He will give us some spark, whether he starts at 6 or I'd prefer as bench utility.

1. Meaney
2. Hopoate
3. Montoya
4. Crichton
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis

14. Reynolds

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would anyone entertain the thought of this. Yes he loved the club and was a junior but his ship has sailed long ago. He gets to emotionally attached in games and makes too many mistakes. Also a liability in defence

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
... He gets to emotionally attached in games and makes too many mistakes. Also a liability in defence
And is permanently injured...but apart from all that he's perfect ;)

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a no from me for what its worth.

Will end up like Foran, best years behind him, busted and not good value.

But I will always remember the first time I saw him play for us, came off the bench jinked at dummy half and sored a great long range try.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You ***** are off your meds. Accept the spoon, shipping back old players isn't fixing anything. Just making the long term fix take longer.

Yes he bleeds blue and white no doubt in the slights. We need to start looking at a 5 year program to right this fucking mess at the moment but, next you'll be telling me lets ship origin star mythbuy back.
Lol @off your meds.

But the mess were in is because we offloaded our foundation players so it's logical to grab as many back as possible except for dudbye the fraud.

Team jr with Lewis and we get some exciting off the cuff football guaranteed

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
New found maturity? When has he shown that on the field?

In the last few years with us he didn't do anything besides crab across field.

Every now and then a play comes off for him but there is plenty of bad ones in between.
You are very wrong about Reynolds.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol @off your meds.

But the mess were in is because we offloaded our foundation players so it's logical to grab as many back as possible except for dudbye the fraud.

Team jr with Lewis and we get some exciting off the cuff football guaranteed
"Foundation player"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Josh on $750k a season plus car this season plus 2020 & 2021?
How much would his new club have to pay towards that contract?
If it was more than $300k I would be saying no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.