SMH Tigers keen to offload Josh Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does this mean he may be coming now that Zac Saddler has been released?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
New found maturity? When has he shown that on the field?

In the last few years with us he didn't do anything besides crab across field.

Every now and then a play comes off for him but there is plenty of bad ones in between.
I mean he's not tripping people in his tackles. Also his off field life is far more settled.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are probably keen to offload a few as well...but it ain't happening any time soon by the looks of it. Supply and demand is the key....... we have the supply but no one has the demand.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ahhhh.... remember when Tacky was creaming himself over the Reynolds signing???

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can’t set up a try to save himself no way we should try get him back. He is shit
Bullshit. Created plenty of tries for us when he was here and has been the best on field for the tigers a few times this year. Quit watching games with your head up your arse and you might actually see something ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Bulldogs fans: let's bring Reynolds back

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
He’s been injured a bit and is on too much coin, but he’s a bulldog through and through and would bring some much needed passion to this club.
Would be worth the investment just to see you blowing a gasket Nab Fab... lol

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t set up a try to save himself no way we should try get him back. He is shit
Only shit ***** is you.

Youre that flog that use to go onto Reynolds twitter and Insta accounts and hammer his personal life, along with the Bulldogs twitter account.

You are a low life

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The bar is very low if that’s the positives in signing him....
Have you even watched him play this year? In the few games he’s started, he’s been great. People just love hating on the guy. He’d add plenty to this team. The only setbacks are getting the tigers to pay a decent chunk of his freight and fitness.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you even watched him play this year? In the few games he’s started, he’s been great. People just love hating on the guy. He’d add plenty to this team.
He’s got 2 try assists from that game against the Panthers and that’s it. I’d hardly call that great. The whole team struggled for points in his last few years at the Dogs and he played a big role in those teams. I’m not hating on the guy I’m just calling it as I see it and I just think he’s not worth bringing back.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck it bring him back for this year and 2020 then move him on in 2021 when we have cleared the decks.

It's going to be another dud season next year whether we sign Reynolds or not.

Madge is forcing Reynolds and the rest of the Cleary deadwood out of Tiger town.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s been injured a bit and is on too much coin, but he’s a bulldog through and through and would bring some much needed passion to this club.
Would be worth the investment just to see you blowing a gasket Nab Fab... lol
Absolutely not. No no no. He can come back in a non playing role, but as a player noooo fooking way.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id take him back for remainder of 2019 for 200k and pass a fitness test, beyond that id keep him for 350k a season or 2 if tigers wear the rest of his salary. Ive seen us spend more on worse players in positions that we dont need filled.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lmao Reynolds can't get a spot over old man Benji

He is garbage but I'd put a contract in place til the end of 2020. 2021 is when we will have all those back ended deals gone.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d get him back as part of the coaching staff or in a team morale type role, however I think we have far too little cap space to gamble on someone of his age and injury status. In better times I’d love to have him back in the Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.