Hoppa back to fullback

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it's time to put hoopa back to fullback. Yes meany is quick but he offers nothing. His done nothing his shit At least with hoopa at the back he Chimes in and creates something. I have never been this embarrassed to support this team until today. All those players out and we still can't win. I think the spoon is ours. I actually felt sorry for Dean but his lost his head. Our strength was our second row but his musical chair selections are a joke. Team should be this for rest of the year.
1. Hoppa
2.smith
3. Montoya
4. Crichton
5. Okonbur
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8.napa
9. Brown
10. Ogden
11. Martin
12. Chn
13.jackson
14. Rfm
15. Sue
16. Fulalou
17. Renouf

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meaney is holding his ground, could run a little wide sometimes but the boys busted their asses with fuck all in it.
Prolly need more offloads from the forwards in the first half and a few more kicks in play, nothing to do with Meaney.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meaney is holding his ground, could run a little wide sometimes but the boys busted their asses with fuck all in it.
Prolly need more offloads from the forwards in the first half and a few more kicks in play, nothing to do with Meaney.
Mate he offeres nothing his useless. His to weak. His returnes are rubbish. Therrs absoutley no reason for the loss today should have been a win. It's very clear to see the players have lost the faith with pay. Martin should be in the started side playing longer minutes chn should be in the team. It's time for pay to step down. We have gone worse with him as coach

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't no what you see from him. He does nothing in attack.
I don't know what you see from hoppa.. he's slow and gets dominated in every hit up.. and is probably getting paid a fortune..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His better from the back. At least he offeres somethin in attack.
Hoppa is not in the future plans ... Meaney is young and has plenty to learn.. the problem is not meaney , it's the organisation of the team .. they look like a mess out there.. and that's on the halves.. and coaching staff

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's time to put hoopa back to fullback. Yes meany is quick but he offers nothing. His done nothing his shit At least with hoopa at the back he Chimes in and creates something. I have never been this embarrassed to support this team until today. All those players out and we still can't win. I think the spoon is ours. I actually felt sorry for Dean but his lost his head. Our strength was our second row but his musical chair selections are a joke. Team should be this for rest of the year.
1. Hoppa
2.smith
3. Montoya
4. Crichton
5. Okonbur
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8.napa
9. Brown
10. Ogden
11. Martin
12. Chn
13.jackson
14. Rfm
15. Sue
16. Fulalou
17. Renouf
Hopa does about the same as Meany but slower. Safe but offers little in attack or defence

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa is not in the future plans ... Meaney is young and has plenty to learn.. the problem is not meaney , it's the organisation of the team .. they look like a mess out there.. and that's on the halves..
Your on to it G_Dog :grinning: what I’ve been saying as well mate !!

Reactions: GDR

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Hoppa is the best Fullback at the club

Meaney offers nothing

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate he offeres nothing his useless. His to weak. His returnes are rubbish. Therrs absoutley no reason for the loss today should have been a win. It's very clear to see the players have lost the faith with pay. Martin should be in the started side playing longer minutes chn should be in the team. It's time for pay to step down. We have gone worse with him as coach
Our whole team offers nothing. We are losing the battle from the ruck. Its that simple.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best Option... SACK MEANEY< SAK HOPPA< SACK PAY<

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember last season with Hopoate at fullback he could break tackles offload and get a line break started.
Or could chime into the backline and get a cut out pass for a try assist.
Meaney is not doing anything in attack is he.