Official Post Round 11 Members Function

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/20/belmore-post-match-members-function/

All Members are invited back to Canterbury League Club for a post match function after this Sunday’s match against the Melbourne Storm.

Hear from our players and Head Coach Dean Pay and grab an autograph and a selfie!

Details of the event are :

DATE – Sunday 26 May

TIME – 5:00pm to 6:00pm

VENUE – Paragon room, Canterbury League Club

*Members of our 1980 and 2004 Premiership winning teams will also be in attendance

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be interesting if Melbourne put a score on us at Belmore.
Mate if they put a score on us no worries....Monday morning the powers at be will drive down to.canberra bring back some niff nuff player or official.....to.join our progressive team/crew....wonder if they have thought about recruiting some of the Canberra cheerleaders as well ...why stop there....do we need any ball boys ? Fmd

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP BUMP BUMP

ANYONE AT THE GAME head straight to the Leagues Club and give these pricks a gobful.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Willie Mason was in fine form after the match and wasn't afraid to mince words about how shit we were.
Good. Its about time someone is vocal about it. If former players come out and say it someone might actually listen or take note.

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently Willie Mason was in fine form after the match and wasn't afraid to mince words about how shit we were.
Few habibi's involved in a physical altercation out in the carpark....i didnt catch the start of it but definitely pro-dib vs anti-dib

Same story on the rebuilding front. Young team, will take time, looking at a few recruit's, blah blah blah

Hands tied behind our back for another year, blah blah blah

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Few habibi's involved in a physical altercation out in the carpark....i didnt catch the start of it but definitely pro-dib vs anti-dib

Same story on the rebuilding front. Young team, will take time, looking at a few recruit's, blah blah blah

Hands tied behind our back for another year, blah blah blah
Feeding bullshit to the masses whilst Rome burns around them eh?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one is stopping them from making the necessary decisions it’s just mind boggling that they don’t do anything about our current downfall

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah there's no reason we need to do it harder then we are. Worse period of supporting I've had and that's saying something when you consider the cheating and the other things I won't bring up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd just like for them to take some ownership and show some urgency. Lynne is acting like as much a politician as Dib was and puts as much PR spin out there as Castle did. When she actually says or does anything which is quite rare...

I think G Dog said it best. We have a first time coach, CEO and chairman and they're all proving how inept and over their heads they are.

But instead of addressing the issue and trying to save their careers, they do nothing and hope that it all just magically goes away.

Last edited: