News COMEBACK WIN FROM 16 POINTS DOWN!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Massive WIN, was against us very quick.. could have called game after 14mins or had a cricket score out on us.

We dug in an you could see the moment the boys lifted and took it to them, BEST comeback!!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We still have to remember it was against the Titans, happy we won but there were a lot of mistakes.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran was good so good signs cause we got Melbourne at Belmore Next

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For me that run were they kept linking up and turning up for each other from our own 10 is what they have to do week in week out. I notice if they try to play safe they get pumped if they play footy they win or at worst compete like the Melbourne game

Offloading is the key for us Cogger is a great kicker, Foran organising just please get rid of fatualo surely RFM or Renouf can offer more both in attack and defensively.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran just needs to take control of this side this is he’s Team for 80 minutes not get behind then do comebacks we need to fix up our defence and play more in attack

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
sneaking up the ladder 14 if cowboys lose by 25 were 13 if my maths are right

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had two crucial decisions go our way, luckily. One where the ref was overruled and we were awarded a try; the other where the Titans knocked on on the way to a possible lock up of scores. No doubt the decisions were very home town, and perplexing at times; but we got two correct calls when it mattered.
Second one didn’t go our way, even if it went to try because no tackle was completed they would of had to come back n look at knock on
Either way it gets picked up by officials

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great win but it still hurts me to think what we could do if we played for the full 80 min!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’ve got to give Dean Pay some credit.

No side comes back from 16 down and a massive lop sided penalty count if they don’t believe in something

Dean is learning as a coach and I think the boys are playing for him going on todays performance

Good signs

Last edited:

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me that run were they kept linking up and turning up for each other from our own 10 is what they have to do week in week out. I notice if they try to play safe they get pumped if they play footy they win or at worst compete like the Melbourne game

Offloading is the key for us Cogger is a great kicker, Foran organising just please get rid of fatualo surely RFM or Renouf can offer more both in attack and defensively.
Fualalo is a machine. Your dreaming if you think he’s not deserving of his spot.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fualalo is a machine. Your dreaming if you think he’s not deserving of his spot.
100% Danny was great again today just seems way leaner and fitter and his carries had a lot of agreession in them...

If he’s not starting in the back row, him and Ogden at absolute locks for the first 2 bench spots.

Chris Smith bites the dust for mine...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100% Danny was great again today just seems way leaner and fitter and his carries had a lot of agreession in them...

If he’s not starting in the back row, him and Ogden at absolute locks for the first 2 bench spots.

Chris Smith bites the dust for mine...
Fox Sports stats
C Smith , 1 run 9m

Ummm