Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
reading the reviews of that place, seems like it was it's REEEEEEEE staff that contributed to it's closure.

Also imagine thinking at 18% is real.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I am actually sympathetic to veganism myself in a way. I myself am a part time Vegan.

What gets me is the crowd that it attracts. You know the type, the tranny rubbish that linger in the newtown backstreets wanting communism back and not having a job.

What also gets me is a huge portion of people arent even doing it for love of the animal. Its a climate change thing for them because of cow farts. They want a cow genocide. Sounds like I'm joking but I am not.

I do think that we need to reduce eating meat by 90% though. Until laws are brought in theres not much point though.

Nasheed.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Modern veganism has progressed to a point they now have vegan junk food.

Saw vegan kebabs the other day.
Assassin here...

It's because they eat a lot of carbs.

Assassin

PS did I mention it's Assassin?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to announce that I am now officially a Vegan.

I'm standing at the train station and nothing meat related is open. So I am vegan. I may eat a human at some stage if this train takes any longer to get here.

Also, I'm planning to get a double quarter pounder as soon as I get off this train. If I don't eat a human before then.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My newest vegan project I'm planning to do

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Folau should of said Vegans go to hell then he would of been loved lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...battle/ar-AAGOvJz?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

A Perth vegan who took her neighbours to the Supreme Court over cooking barbecues in their backyard might have bitten off more than she could chew, with thousands of people planning to attend a community barbecue outside her home in response.

Cilla Carden claimed her neighbours had intentionally created "turmoil" in her life by smoking cigarettes, bouncing balls and cooking meat near her fence.

"I can't enjoy my backyard. I can't go out there," she previously told 9News.

© 9News Cilla Carden wants her neighbours to stop cooking meat on the BBQ.

"It's been devastating, it's been turmoil, it's been unrest, I haven't been able to sleep."

A Supreme Court Judge and the State Administrative Tribunal dismissed her case and subsequent appeals, however the massage therapist has said she won't give up her fight.

In response to Ms Carden's complaints, a Facebook event called "Community BBQ for Cilla Carden" has been created online.

At the time of publishing, 4600 people have said they are attending the event and another 10,000 have indicated interest.

"Cilla Carden has a problem with her neighbours cooking meat on their BBQ, because she's a vegan," the event's page reads.

"Don't let Cilla destroy a good old Aussie tradition, join us for a community BBQ in protest of her actions and help Cilla Carden GET SOME PORK ON HER FORK."

© Supplied The vegan claims she can no longer use her backyard.

The page describes the event as a "peaceful protest" and warns attendees not to enter Ms Carden's property.

"The front yards of participating neighbours will be available for use, food trucks will be parked in participating neighbours' driveways," the event's page reads.

Support has been flooding the event page from all over the world, with people suggesting ideas for the public event.

"Can a street basketball tournament for children be also arranged to coincide with the cook up? Kids of all ages and abilities are welcome to play? It could be arranged with council to close the road for a community event, get a couple of rings and temporary court set up on the road adjacent to the BBQ," wrote one Facebook user.

"I would love to come and bring some meat to put on the grill but I live in Florida. Who doesn't like a good cookout. You Australians really know how to throw a party," added another.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"At the time of publishing, 4600 people have said they are attending the event and another 10,000 have indicated interest."

in FB terms that will mean abut 5 people actually show up...

This woman does seem pretty fucking weird, but this also also classic click bait. i've had some pretty shitty neighbors in my time - like the fucking numpties that used to live down the back of me.

Actually my new neighbour has a pizza oven, i'm going to try and drop hints about an invite.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vegans drink the water that fish live in. Poor fish then die cause of vegans.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...battle/ar-AAGOvJz?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

A Perth vegan who took her neighbours to the Supreme Court over cooking barbecues in their backyard might have bitten off more than she could chew, with thousands of people planning to attend a community barbecue outside her home in response.

Cilla Carden claimed her neighbours had intentionally created "turmoil" in her life by smoking cigarettes, bouncing balls and cooking meat near her fence.

"I can't enjoy my backyard. I can't go out there," she previously told 9News.

© 9News Cilla Carden wants her neighbours to stop cooking meat on the BBQ.

"It's been devastating, it's been turmoil, it's been unrest, I haven't been able to sleep."

A Supreme Court Judge and the State Administrative Tribunal dismissed her case and subsequent appeals, however the massage therapist has said she won't give up her fight.

In response to Ms Carden's complaints, a Facebook event called "Community BBQ for Cilla Carden" has been created online.

At the time of publishing, 4600 people have said they are attending the event and another 10,000 have indicated interest.

"Cilla Carden has a problem with her neighbours cooking meat on their BBQ, because she's a vegan," the event's page reads.

"Don't let Cilla destroy a good old Aussie tradition, join us for a community BBQ in protest of her actions and help Cilla Carden GET SOME PORK ON HER FORK."

© Supplied The vegan claims she can no longer use her backyard.

The page describes the event as a "peaceful protest" and warns attendees not to enter Ms Carden's property.

"The front yards of participating neighbours will be available for use, food trucks will be parked in participating neighbours' driveways," the event's page reads.

Support has been flooding the event page from all over the world, with people suggesting ideas for the public event.

"Can a street basketball tournament for children be also arranged to coincide with the cook up? Kids of all ages and abilities are welcome to play? It could be arranged with council to close the road for a community event, get a couple of rings and temporary court set up on the road adjacent to the BBQ," wrote one Facebook user.

"I would love to come and bring some meat to put on the grill but I live in Florida. Who doesn't like a good cookout. You Australians really know how to throw a party," added another.
What about the Melbourne council MP who wants to ban eatting meat on Mondays. No guess that she is vegan of course and a feminist dyke probably as well. Sad thing is there are people supporting her ideas lol.