What are some memories of your wonder years?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol.. back when not everything was considered offensive.. such easier times
I hear you brother, when a snowflake was simply a single ice crystal that has achieved a sufficient size, and may have amalgamated with others, then falls through the Earth's atmosphere as snow.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear you brother, when a snowflake was simply a single ice crystal that has achieved a sufficient size, and may have amalgamated with others, then falls through the Earth's atmosphere as snow.
:tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Who remembers these? The original TMNT collector cards with the shell borders on the sides?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Who remembers when the milk delivery man used to come to houses with milk in glass bottles? Surely there are a few people here who remember this. I remember right up until the late 80s/early 90s.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Hacky was posting from the perspective of Fred/Paul, I was posting from the perspective of Winnie :D
For some weird reason, mentions of Fred Savage always remind me of Ben Savage from Boy Meets World. Even mentions of The Wonder Years ALWAYS have me thinking of Boy Meet World instead of... The Wonder Years.

Speaking of Boy Meets World... did you ever watch that show Mr I?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of Boy Meets World... did you ever watch that show Mr I?
Not really... the modern day equivalent would be called "Boy meets creepy man off social media behind the local public toilet because the creepy man wants to "only make new friends"".

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 9849
This show was awesome on a saturday night.
I remember Blade was awesome on the rings... I forget what the challenge is called - where they have to swing from ring to ring and get to the other side. I think she only ever lost once.

Does this bring back memories?

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 9850
All these cartoons were awesome. Kids Cartoons these days don't come close
Yep - all those Hannah Barbera ones were awesome. If I happen to come across them to this day by any chance, I'll still watch them. All the crap on tv today is rubbish.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep - all those Hannah Barbera ones were awesome. If I happen to come across them to this day by any chance, I'll still watch them. All the crap on tv today is rubbish.
The xmas specials they used to do were gold.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Going to games at Belmore Sports Ground in the 90s on a Saturday afternoon. Buying a hot dog, hot chips and drink, sitting on the hill and watching the action. Good times.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Does anyone remember Asterix comic books? Man I used to LOVE these things when I was in year 5 & 6 at school. I used to go to the school library every Friday borrow about 3 or 4 of them, read them over the weekend and during the week, then return them the following Friday before borrowing another batch. I've never really been a comic book person apart from this series.