Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Traded McCullough for Cameron Smith.. McCullough proceeds to have his biggest score of the year. Of course.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Traded McCullough for Cameron Smith.. McCullough proceeds to have his biggest score of the year. Of course.
Took the c off cook just before kick off..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I vc'd Cook but my only NPR is Dylan Brown meaning I drop Michael Morgan.. who plays at 6 tomorrow lol.

Cook won't update soon enough for me I think.

Do we really think he will go 100+

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Took the c off cook just before kick off..
I took it off Cook and put it on Walker. At half time walker was 77 (154 with C). He finished with 84 (168 with c). How the fuck does he get 77 in first half and 7 in the second lol. Cook on the other hand was 30 at half time and ended up with 107. Fk. Nearly every time i take the C off Cook he goes big. Walker still has a higher average.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I vc'd Cook but my only NPR is Dylan Brown meaning I drop Michael Morgan.. who plays at 6 tomorrow lol.

Feel your pain. I did the same except my only npr is Whitbread in the front row, and with Haas and Surgess already having played the only way of looping now is not playing Fatfita.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I had the C on Murray ater I took it off Cook FFS!!
You're playing me, at least Murray some how got to 60. Could've been worse going off his halftime score lol.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're playing me, at least Murray some how got to 60. Could've been worse going off his halftime score lol.
Yeah i stopped watching at half time, and thought here we go again lol. Ended up better than I thought.
Should end up close... ish haha
Good luck mate.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel your pain. I did the same except my only npr is Whitbread in the front row, and with Haas and Surgess already having played the only way of looping now is not playing Fatfita.
I looped Shaun Johnson in for CHT - Watch him have a blinder :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So warriors got nikorima and the article says he will play alongside green. Means it's time to offload CHT.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Me too, except I need to drop Ponga. After last nights games, I need to pick 2 reserves out of Ponga, Cam Smith and Charnsey...on recent form, that means Ponga is out.

So of course Ponga will end up cracking a ton this week just to fuck me over...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not bad reserves, not sure id drop Ponga. Glad that is your decision and not mine. The other 2 have niggling Hammy injuries i believe??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah i stopped watching at half time, and thought here we go again lol. Ended up better than I thought.
Should end up close... ish haha
Good luck mate.
Yh we got plenty of unique players so it will be interesting, both of us should probably score 1200+ this round.. gl man.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arent you guys worried picking the c from the first game? Before finding out what your h2h opp do???

Whom should i drop from capewell, twal and chn? Leaning towards capewell but my opp has him and im in good position after last night (im trying to minimise number of unique players)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just bought CHT in lol
Yeh it's why I mentioned it, most ppl I am vs recently in h2h have him. Happily I had him since he started playing so at least I made some money off him.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Struggling to decide if I loop Cook. I'm betting he loses bulk points.. fuuuuuck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Struggling to decide if I loop Cook. I'm betting he loses bulk points.. fuuuuuck
You would think he would at least lose the try assist and line break assist for Sutton's try, pretty sure it was a standard pass from dh with Sutton doing all the work lol.