Astrology compatibility

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure most will say it's a myth.

I don't read horoscopes but I've done a fair bit of research and I do find what I've studied about my star sign does check out.

I also checked compatibility of my sign with my girlfriend's sign and these websites seem to know our relationship to a tee?

Reaction score
Star signs are weird cause you read them and they describe you somewhat and your just like wtf but it’s just a coincidence not astrology

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Star sign discussion always reminds me of the old joke:

"my girlfriend and I broke up because our star signs were incompatible. She's a Scorpio and I don't believe in bullshit"

Star signs are always deliberately vague. You read your star sign and think, "that relates to me", then you read the other star signs and realise that they all relate to you, or humans in general.

But if it works for you then go for it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When it comes to the stars and astronomy, my interest starts and ends with this video:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Also I must state this fact as watching that video again has *triggered* me (in a non-lesbian way).

To anyone who doesn't know, all those stars you see in the sky at night are suns... suns in other galaxies within our universe that much larger than our sun (our sun is considered a dward star), and there are more stars in our universe than there are grains of sand on Earth. Yes yo read that right.

There are about 10 billion galaxies in the observable universe! The number of stars in a galaxy varies, but assuming an average of 100 billion stars per galaxy means that there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (that's 1 billion trillion) stars in the observable universe! Don't get galaxies and solar systems mixed up, our solar system only has one star (our sun), but there are immeasurable stars in our galaxy (the milk way) which, along with other galaxies, form the cosmic web.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I think of Astronomy and the stars, I think of Blue Oyster Cult

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's like those psychic clowns... all they do is write vauge shit that your mind draws associations with.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate that people think astrology is a real science because it sounds like astronomy.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I hate that people think astrology is a real science because it sounds like astronomy.
Listen just because you work in Sector 7G doesn't mean you know everything about everything. Ok?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lot of bull.. I was supposed to marry a rich millionaire tycoon named Sergio..he hasn’t turned up yet!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe in some of it, the magic of the ancient world has been lost in the modern day.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe in some of it, the magic of the ancient world has been lost in the modern day.
Same I dont take all astrology as gospel.

My star sign is Gemini my girlfriend is Virgo.
Going off the compatibility rankings we are meant to be the least compatible?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
100% full of shit they are.

About as reliable as a rumour by RLW Mole or Danny Wiedler.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure most will say it's a myth.

I don't read horoscopes but I've done a fair bit of research and I do find what I've studied about my star sign does check out.

I also checked compatibility of my sign with my girlfriend's sign and these websites seem to know our relationship to a tee?
Grahams Dog says quit the airy fairy shit and harden the fuck up.