Hasler/Manly/Bulldogs - Consolidated Thread

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one watch the manly v Canberra game notice how well manly are playing?
Even without Dale Cherry Evans they didn’t miss a beat.
Game on next week,hope all our baby
Bulldogs bring their offloads with them.
Hopefully Dean Pay brings Renouf into the side for Lichaa as he is a waste of a bench spot.
Bulldogs always a chance hope we have gotten all our floggings out of our system.
What’s everyone’s thoughts

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any one watch the manly v Canberra game notice how well manly are playing?
Even without Dale Cherry Evans they didn’t miss a beat.
Game on next week,hope all our baby
Bulldogs bring their offloads with them.
Hopefully Dean Pay brings Renouf into the side for Lichaa as he is a waste of a bench spot.
Bulldogs always a chance hope we have gotten all our floggings out of our system.
What’s everyone’s thoughts
My thoughts are this....Des can go get stuffed, good coach, but he killed us with recruitment and retention.

Why did he get us to play boring one out stuff and coaches his Manly teams to play much better.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m convinced Des did everything he did on purpose to destroy the club. He tried to place all his eggs in one basket and never came up with a premiership and it all fell apart....

Anyway that’s the past, he is a scum and I hope we slap manly next week. I think without dce next week we are a better chance but that’s if the dogs of the the last 2 weeks rock up and not the dragons or warriors side lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders were poor they let them offload as long as we wrap the offload like we have we are a big chance

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Raiders lost Rapana minutes into the game, and shortly lost Haviilli to an HIA (later came back).

14-5 penalty count Manlys way.

Taufua, Koroisau with calf strains, DCE syndesmosis.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders got frustrated with the lobsided penalty count and old habits crept back in... Manly were good , but Canberra self-destructed..

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually would love the media this week to grill him about what happened at the dogs. The dumb **** would just uh ah uh ah his whole way through. But the **** needs to man up and answer the hard questions.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the one weekend I'd actually like to see Lichaa play. You'd have to think if there's any game where he'd be up for it, it's this one.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is the main game I want us to win this year!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Api Koroisau strained his calf so he might miss the game but it will give Fainu more game times Fainu tore the Raiders apart so the Souths wrestle might have to come out.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the one weekend I'd actually like to see Lichaa play. You'd have to think if there's any game where he'd be up for it, it's this one.
A few of the boys should be up for it he held a lot of them back in reserve grade and refused to give them a shot.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
My thoughts are this....Des can go get stuffed, good coach, but he killed us with recruitment and retention.

Why did he get us to play boring one out stuff and coaches his Manly teams to play much better.
I feel like he used us to the enth degree to trial his moneyball philosophy as he didn't really care whether it fucked us long term.

He had us playing the way he did because we didn't have the players to execute an expansive gameplan because of reason no. 1

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m convinced Des did everything he did on purpose to destroy the club. He tried to place all his eggs in one basket and never came up with a premiership and it all fell apart....

Anyway that’s the past, he is a scum and I hope we slap manly next week. I think without dce next week we are a better chance but that’s if the dogs of the the last 2 weeks rock up and not the dragons or warriors side lol
I agree with ya here, seems very likely !!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should be throwing Fainu coin and promise 9 jersey for next year

Who cares if he on contract never seems to stop our guys leaving

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders looked off their game manly weren’t flash if we play to our potential we should win

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big Papi should be right to go and he’ll be needed against that Manly front row.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be there’s with my dogs jersey on hoping that we win as I’ll be with 6 of my mates that all back manly. I rate us a good chance with DCE out

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No expectation these days, will just watch the game and see which team turns up next week.