Super Ref

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
most of the tackles that appeared to be slow in the ruck were as a result of souths trying to take advantage and trying to walk off the mark.... At what point should the tackled player stop his forward momentum ?????? the call of held is made by ref and the tackler is expected to drop off, but the player with the ball wants to pinch another 2-3 metres ???

this is an area that referees really struggle with especially with teams like souths..
Not just Souths, though. Storm, Roosters, Broncos are all allowed to creep another 2-3 metres after the refs have called "held". Same as they can stand offside in defence, hold down, and all be in touching distance of the attackers from the play the ball when defending on their goal line.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was pretty obvious we were not going to get a fair crack at winning that game it was also just as obvious they didn't want to pay out on Souffs 13+
People are slowly waking up to what the nrlol actually is, it is a rigged betting product and not a sport.

People used to call me a "conspiracy theorist" but now more than ever they can actually see the rorting themselves.

PS it's not just the Dogs they love to rort, the betting agencies employees, AKA the refs, are instructed to either maximise profits or minimize losses.

It's easier to rig games than most think. The agencies instantly know what result they need to make the most money or lose the least money.

They are covered by using "reffing errors" and fining coaches for calling out their rorts. It's win-win for these crooks.

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 9742 The refs must have super vision to call this a try without bunker.
In the lead up, I was sure there had been a lost ball by Souths when the ball came free, and appeared to hit the back of a Dog's defender before it was regained. In most games, the minute the ball is lost, whether forward or back, it's a knock on as far as the refs are concerned. It sure would have been called had it been us in possession.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That No try to Holland would've been a try had it been Souths.... We just keep getting the shit 50/50 calls. How was Holland supposed to avoid collision? He barely touched Gagai who was already on his way down and got in the way. Same with the Reimis Smith Penalty.... They just nit pick the rules to disadvantage us. If it wasn't for the Bulldogs I'd stop watching this shit corrupt comp run by the betting agencies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
People are slowly waking up to what the nrlol actually is, it is a rigged betting product and not a sport.

People used to call me a "conspiracy theorist" but now more than ever they can actually see the rorting themselves.

PS it's not just the Dogs they love to rort, the betting agencies employees, AKA the refs, are instructed to either maximise profits or minimize losses.
There must have been a fuckload of commentators and media personalities that backed Souffs for a big win and now they are piling on the pressure for the refs to go to town on us in the ruck.

Must want to try and make their money back in the weeks to come.

The one and only game where we, instead of our opposition get on top in the ruck and it is widely condemned.

What the fuck are the players supposed to do when teams are trying pinch metres in the play the ball and walk off the mark always trying to take the markers out of play.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
most of the tackles that appeared to be slow in the ruck were as a result of souths trying to take advantage and trying to walk off the mark.... At what point should the tackled player stop his forward momentum ?????? the call of held is made by ref and the tackler is expected to drop off, but the player with the ball wants to pinch another 2-3 metres ???

this is an area that referees really struggle with especially with teams like souths..
They were pulling this up all the time not so long ago, but now it's not even looked at. fucking joke!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just want to add rooster fans finally felt what most fans feel on a weekly basis, even a blind man in Turkmanistan could see the betting agencies wanted a Storm win, which backfired on the *****.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone even know what the penalty was for?? I couldn't see anything.......
The touchie said that Reimis interfered with the support player.

Reimis has some serious pace he mowed Allan down after having to change direction a couple of times.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That No try to Holland would've been a try had it been Souths.... We just keep getting the shit 50/50 calls. How was Holland supposed to avoid collision? He barely touched Gagai who was already on his way down and got in the way. Same with the Reimis Smith Penalty.... They just nit pick the rules to disadvantage us. If it wasn't for the Bulldogs I'd stop watching this shit corrupt comp run by the betting agencies.
For mine it looked like gayguy tried to run Holland off the ball (seemed to have no intention to get the ball more block Holland so the south’s winger picked it up). And at the end of the day they are going for the same ball in a contact sport. Jostling is allowed. I was dumbfounded by that.

Yet the exact same thing happened with smith (defender jostling with the offensive team, who was clearly blocking). Yet the penalty goes the other way.

Literally if I had a high powered rifle and stayed in the Pullman penthouse I’d probably have shot the refs.

Like I literally can’t watch this “sport” anymore. It’s disgusting now.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Still Don’t get how we bundle Souths out in the corner by a great chase. And Souths get a penalty 60 meters away. Yet Holland gets bundled out by 3 defenders after momentum had stopped and its play on.

Honestly I’m one of the most unbiased fans ever. I’m the first to take my blue and white glasses off. But yesterday’s reffing was one of the worst displays I have ever seen in my life.

I literally felt like going to the nrl and bombing them :sweat:
Good to hear you say that because while I am always suss about my bias, I did something interesting during the game. I noticed the refs were yelling at the Dogs to get off the player to play the ball, every tackle, and it felt annoyingly rushed. I wondered whether I was just noticing one side so I decided to focus on when we had the ball, how would they be with souths in the tackles. I was surprised to notice that they did not seem that vocal! They would talk, but it sounded a lot less intense. I was quite surprised by this. Mind you, I only did it for a couple of sets each way - I am now interested to do it more to see if there is something to it.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
C'mon all. It's Easter and they are the bunnies ! If the nrl upset the bunnies at Easter, who's gona deliver the Easter eggs to the kids???

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have stated this before.
NRL is not rigged.
FACT- Bookie's do not care who wins, I have worked as a bookie and bet large amounts every week.
They take bets and balance the books, that's why prices go in and out.

To put it simply-
An even match, both teams will be paying $1.90 the bookie takes $100 @ $1.90 for one team and another $100@$1.90 for the other.
No matter the result the bookie pays out $90 making a 10% profit no matter what the outcome.
The margin would probably be closer to 5-8% profit every bet.

i don't believe this but the only way it is rigged is that NRL say we hate Canterbury make sure they lose and give them bad penalties.
We would then have to give up and not try when bad calls go against us. Very far fetched.
Bookies have zero input in results. To be honest I'm more inclined to think that it is rigged in our favour if anything going off the massive score line that wasn't yesterday. We are far inferior on paper.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score

mate - bang on!!!!! Are these refs that blind to that? I think their bias gets exposed because one play, the South player fights Tolman and pushes 2 metres forward while Tolman is forced to march backwards as he lets him go and they get a penalty - it infuriated me thinking, are the commentators that dumb, refs that dumb - or biased? That is a blatant cunning tactic and our Club needs to fucking break it down and submit it to the NRL to show a massive issue in the officiating of the game. They did this so often in the game, wrestling and fighting, trying to lock Dogs arms into the tackle and hold on to milk a penalty, then try to tangle themselves into the player as the player tries to get off, then try to interfere with the player as he is backing away to make it look like the player is constantly holding on. This is totally shit. And gaslighting Bennet goes on about how we held on in the ruck in our 20 after he enjoyed about 6 bullshit penalties that put his side there? Fuck off you cunning prick! End of rant. That felt Better! :grinning:

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
C'mon all. It's Easter and they are the bunnies ! If the nrl upset the bunnies at Easter, who's gona deliver the Easter eggs to the kids???
Wasn’t their mascot in belmore on Thursday handing out Easter eggs :fearscream: like what’s next we will go lick Bennett’s ass after he shits?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought that was offside live and even now with the still, I’m not entirely sure.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He was behind anyway. Balls left the hand and he's already behind kicker.

But the Holland and Smith calls were bullshit.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The touchie said that Reimis interfered with the support player.

Reimis has some serious pace he mowed Allan down after having to change direction a couple of times.
That's just absolute bullshit isn't it?!!! Thats what I understood, but because I could see no evidence of it I thought I must have heard it wrong.
They were both slowed down by this, and both continued in the chase. Such absolute bias!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He was behind anyway. Balls left the hand and he's already behind kicker.

But the Holland and Smith calls were bullshit.
Ref called it a try without the help of the bunker.
If that was the dogs they would review it 10x and say not try
Ps player must behind the kicker until ball touches boot not leaving the hand.

Last edited: