Can we drag these refs off the field

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
referees were disgraceful but dont use that as an excuse, we were just as bad, had how many chances close to souths line and did nothing

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
1.Gagai clearly changed his line to shield the footy and the field referee said nothing in the contest and said a try yet not given and a penalty the other way.
2. Reimis Smith made one of the best try saving tackles in history and gets penalised for running passed someone.
3. Elliott had a crusher tackle on him which forces him off the field but aloud to play on.
4. Mark Nicholls lays all over the ruck to prevent a quick play the ball but not penalised.
Reimis Smith tackle what a great one. Only to be ruled a penalty on the 50 metre mark for being quicker than the opposition. Fuck me what a joke

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Reimis Smith tackle what a great one. Only to be ruled a penalty on the 50 metre mark for being quicker than the opposition. Fuck me what a joke
Try saver of the year and they call it penalty.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our club has no balls with the nrl we have been reamed from round 1 even supporters that hate the dogs are saying this,our hierarchy need to meet up with todd and the refs boss ,guaranteed things will change

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else think that Dane dived ?? Holland hardly touched him this game has turned into soccer
In reality he was no chance of getting to that ball before holland. He was literally standing still and blocking the path of Holland. He milked the penalty and gave enough for the corrupt bastards in the bunker to overturn.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kills me is that we are already behind with players and cap etc... we have a young squad who played out of there skin and then we have refs who play favourites. These young pups are trying to find form and play with confidence and for them to play the way they did bar a few stupid errors, and having these wanker refs deciding the game on bogus calls is what pisses me off

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Off a 1 storey roof.
You're being too kind there. 15 stories sounds about right.

I'm about ready to walk away from supporting the game. I stopped watching rep games years ago when I saw the bias. I do miss getting revved up for origin. But it seems like watching it is always going to piss me off badly. And now I find I'm always pissed off about seeing the dogs games. We only have to look like getting a roll on and we get penalized. And don't get me started on the video ref and using it when it suits. The second South's try saw the scorer well in front of the kicker. The ref couldn't call it a try quick enough.

I could handle losing fairly. But when the refs March every opposition side to victory it's just getting to the point where I'd rather not put myself through the aggravation.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Did anyone else think that Dane dived ?? Holland hardly touched him this game has turned into soccer
Video powerpuff ref says, "he touched his shoulder" hahahahaha touched him and he fell?? What a joke!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this talk about referee's and salary cap and other teams cheating is getting pathetic/embarrassing.
As a club we need to get off the canvas and start fighting. It really sux that I knew it was simply impossible to beat Souths today.
Was never perfect but every team cops bad calls. We definitely got leanience in the ruck, was even highlighted on commentary (I know that doesn't mean much) but was really obvious.
It's like the bum on the street saying 'it's not fair', he's lucky when the bum has made poor decissions and the 'lucky' guy has worked his ass off and taken the right steps in life.
You need resilience in football just like life.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The modern refs are star struck and they are always inclined to give penalties to the rep player that whinges the most.

Noticed the overwhelming trend of teams trying to milk penalties from us every set.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The modern refs are star struck and they are always inclined to give penalties to the rep player that whinges the most.

Noticed the overwhelming trend of teams trying to milk penalties from us every set.
Tell me about it, they play favs not to get on the bad side of star players who have influence in the game...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is there anyone left on here that actually believes that the nrlol is fair, unbiased and not rigged?