Just Brisbane things...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a typical afternoon in New Farm, you know with hardcore lesbian sex...

Brisbane couple witness women’s daylight sex romp
A couple, having a quiet Sunday drink, were stunned when they walked past a group of women in an erotic entanglement.
the women won’t be charged with anything, as the evidence against them wasn’t strong enough.

But according to the couple, what they witnessed certainly warranted criminal charges.

“Eventually the police rocked up and they stopped,” he said.

“But when we walked past them, we heard one say ‘Can you give us a lift home?’.”

The women were picked up by police and put in an uber.Source:Supplied

The man told news.com.au that he and his girlfriend saw the group stumble out of the up-market Hellenika restaurant — where they had just skipped out on a $600 lunch bill.

He said the women were “obviously super drunk” and two of them hugged each other initially, before the third disappeared from the couple’s view.

“One of the girls fell over laughing, so it was obvious that they were pretty drunk,” the man said.

“It then escalated to the girl standing up getting pretty handy, then all of a sudden they were both on the ground.”

New footage, obtained by news.com.au, shows one woman with her dress exposing her breasts.Source:Supplied

Newly obtained footage of the women clearly shows that one woman had ripped her dress down, exposing her breasts.

At several points during the display, the bare-breasted woman lay with her legs open on the ground, blocking the footpath entirely.

About 10 minutes into the acts, a baby pram rolls into frame about a metre away from the action.

Nearby, their friend was engaged in a drunken call to a mate.

The man said he and his girlfriend stood, frozen to the footpath, unable to believe what they were seeing less than 20 metres away from them.

“We are shocked and confused,” he said.

“We stayed because we wanted to see how long it would go on for before they were arrested, but they obviously weren’t.”

While one woman makes a phone call, the other two got busy.Source:Supplied

Under Queensland law, the women could have been charged with public indecency, but obtaining a possible conviction would be extremely hard in a court of law.

This is because the women’s genitalia was not on display, so a defence lawyer could argue they were engaged in something entirely different to the allegations against them.

The man told news.com.au he thinks the women should have been arrested and charged with “public nuisance, indecent exposure or having sex in public”.

“Particularly given that it literally happened in the middle of the footpath, in broad daylight, and could have easily adversely affected someone walking by or looking on,” he said.

The girls were see rubbing themselves on a set of bicycle racks on the street.Source:Supplied

The internet is still baffled by the footage, claiming the entire encounter was like “a scene out of Girls Gone Wild” and demanding that the women be tracked down and charged.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Police put them in an uber? @Indiandog how did you go mate?
I have spent a bit of time in James street, and it's mostly me following Mrs CD to Aesop t buy a $100 bottle of moisturiser or to Baby Bunting for some overpriced shit. I've never seen this sort of action. I might have to be more encouraging to visit there on the weekend.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Police put them in an uber? @Indiandog how did you go mate?

How did i go?

they were both blind drunk with bobs hanging out and juicy vagana on show , i dropped them both home and did not even have non consensual sex with either of them, not even the titty grab.

so you tell me how did i go?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
“We stayed because we wanted to see how long it would go on for before they were arrested, but they obviously weren’t.”
Boyfriend: *hiding an ever increasing boner* "We should most definitely stay until police arrive and arrest them. I best video tape this on my phone for all the blokes at work to look at on Monday evidence in court."
His girlfriend: No lets go now... you can jump on Prawnhub when we get back home.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor man stood there paralysed with disgust. He couldn't even bring himself to look away and it took everything he had to eventually stop recording it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“We are shocked and confused,” he said.

“We stayed because we wanted to see how long it would go on for before they were arrested
Sure you did.
Just a concerned citizen, eh ?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg is allegedly looking into the Bulldogs over concerns that he may be able to fine them for this.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What was this about?
Sounds interesting but no footage!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend is bi majority of girls get on the Ghb and fuck ..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah, that's why they stayed. :tearsofjoy:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking WTF? Then realised it was me who posted it!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd prefer to come back as a hot chicks fingers the ones she masturbates with , hopefully she's a lesbian because I don't want to be jerking dudes off
Could be unlucky mate, some blokes like a girl playing with there ring hole!!!

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd prefer to come back as a hot chicks fingers the ones she masturbates with , hopefully she's a lesbian because I don't want to be jerking dudes off
I imagine if she's giving out prostate massages it won't be much fun either