Nervous about tomorrows game

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the team watched the storm game last night and are putting things into perspective . Yeah we had a great game against the table toppers but so did the bottom placed cowboys.

Just hope we have a few more tricks up our sleeves for sunday

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be a bit nervous about every game this year. With a fairly young side anything that goes wrong can be compounded by inexperience. So realistically I expect some good and bad performances. But I think we'll smash the dragons this week.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
You can’t compare the storm last week to this week. Their completion rate was really high last week, compared to yesterday’s game was probably one of their worst.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Storm were terrible last night they weren’t last week. The thing that is the biggest worry is it was such a big effort and being a young team they could be flat after being up the last two weeks.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very nervous, but that’s part of the excitement.. we need this win..!! We do not want to be 1-4 w win would also take us clear of titans An cows and that is much needed.

I think the young guns will fire and put in a huge effort. Can’t see anything but a WIN!!!

Go doggies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's an important game. Another loss here and I'm taking that as season over.

We don't deserve to be 1 win from 5 that's for sure.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's an important game. Another loss here and I'm taking that as season over.

We don't deserve to be 1 win from 5 that's for sure.
By rights we should be 2-2 as that storm game was ours until the ref needed to help out the storm because we had them on the rack. Without that, we win that game no doubt.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By rights we should be 2-2 as that storm game was ours until the ref needed to help out the storm because we had them on the rack. Without that, we win that game no doubt.
I tend to agree
The one positive I took from our game though was our fighting spirit. Haven't seen that since the Ennis days

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, important game to show the improvements over the last few weeks are real. and a bad loss could drop us to the bottom and a good win and we would clear the Broncos and probably jump the Panthers on For and Against, a big enough win we could even jump the Dragons.

Dragons will be up, we flogged them last time we played.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t compare the storm last week to this week. Their completion rate was really high last week, compared to yesterday’s game was probably one of their worst.
Correct plus the had to play on a five day turnaround up in Townsville

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m quite confident we will win I’m tipping a tigers type win at a minimum remember we do have the wood on them

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With these new kids,some bad games are inevitable. They're a work in progress.The game is so fast now and the club has done the right thing investing in youth with speed.Exciting times ahead.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am confident with tomorrow. We should of put storm away last week. Last night i think the storm were off because last week they were smashed by a side that should of won

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Apples and oranges, Storm were dreadful last night, Cowboys were just more dreadful.

Our ball movement last weekend alone rattled the Storm, Cowboys had none of that....

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really important game for the young blokes if they win it well they will be well positioned to go on with it and jump into the eight just need to put 2 or 3 wins together and they will grow so much in confidence with a top eight spot that's thiers to hold.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Dragons would be more nervous, especially after last year and last weeks game.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I want to laugh about your infatuation with Ennis, your actually right. No doubt we had that fighting spirit when we had Ennis.
Finally someone who's got the balls to admit I was right... Hang on I bet you're a female

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
So good to be readings these type of comments on the Kennel for a change. How much can change in a couple of weeks of footy! :grinning: