Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland has had an ordinary start but full credit hes having a great game today ,okunbor looks a great prospect he just seems to lack confidence and needs to run like semi rad

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I disagree, half the kennel called for RFM for Lichit
Not arguing I'm saying anyone would have been better BUT we have Lichaa so I just hope the **** can rise considering the effort of the rest of the team!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big 40 mins...potentially season defining.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the money is on the storm
The betting would want us to win
How do we really know, all I know is whoever the refs help is the team that will maximise profit or minimize losses.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we had a full bench I’d back us to victory. Not confident with 1 forward and Lichaa

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else scared at the idea of Lichaa coming on??
Thought that late in the half. Surely they wont bring him on unless JMK becomes gassed. Being down 2 fowards we need to rest the forwards most and not waste interchanges with hookers.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be huge if we could get CHN back but think it’s unlikely with the way he went down.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
im thinking okunbor will be staying in the starting side. Holland and him go well together. Hollands defence has been good today.
I agree
I have egg on my face
I never rated okanbour or meeny
But they are doing well and holding their own

Holland has looked better since that combo

I’m liking it
Sack Pay

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to the tab this morning to put $100 on the dogs at 9.30 it was closed not open till 11.00 now im kicking myself i didnt go back . I know its not over but had a good feeling about this game . Go doggies

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Thought that late in the half. Surely they wont bring him on unless JMK becomes gassed. Being down 2 fowards we need to rest the forwards most and not waste interchanges with hookers.
Maybe use Lichaa as a second row and just for tackling? Keep JMK where he is??

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe how bad storms wresting in the fuck is... not penalized once... such blatant cheating allowed to continue

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I take out of that 40 is: -

• The team does not give a shit what odds and commentators think. They have relished the challenge and back themselves to compete and win.
  • When we are on, we are on! The confidence, the skill across the park to move the ball and hold onto it, the consistent defence and toughness.
  • We have fuck all experience and don't seem to give a shit - we are playing as if it does not matter - love it.
  • We have ambushed Melbourne who would have struggled to take us seriously based on where they are at and where we are.
  • We are winning this game in this first 40 at least because Melbourne have no answers. Their fluke bullshit try is the only reason they are not ZERO!
  • We have intensity, straight lines, eagerness to play the ball fast, hit the line hard. And it is throughout the 40!

How awesome to come out and do it again for 40 and shock everyone! Finger's crossed! :grinning:
I think its good storm are still in it rather than a big lead our boys will be switched on

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why doesn’t pay just drop Lichaa
We needed him against the bears today lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland is playing like the best centre in the world!!
I said to the boys I'm watching with.. if Holland has a good game we got a chance.

In saying that okunbor will see alot of traffic this half.. both gotta be on.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully we have laid the platform to continue for a victory in the second half. Nonetheless im very proud so far.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm proud as punch with that first half effort. That was fucking excellent to watch. Hope we can continue it with 15 men.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Since we’re down on forwards JMK has to play the whole 80 at dummy half and use Lichaa as an extra forward to hit it up and for his defence only

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland has had an ordinary start but full credit hes having a great game today ,okunbor looks a great prospect he just seems to lack confidence and needs to run like semi rad
Im sure Cameron smith would disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.