How good was Mbye

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So over-rated lol
Always hated him, his ego and his non-stop arrogance/shit talk.
Great move getting rid of him. Moving him and Woods is the smartest thing the board has done so far.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okunbour said earlier in the week, he wants to be better than Mbye ?
Lol. He was better than Mbye, before he played in FG.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s only one game but Meaney completely outshone Mbye. I’m really happy we don’t have that overrated hack on our team anymore
Copped a big hit to and handled well. Found ground to wen kicks were close to sideline. Great performance

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks as though Tigers fans have turned on him lol he is copping it on Reddit

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copped a big hit to and handled well. Found ground to wen kicks were close to sideline. Great performance
If he can start following the play more I can see him making a lot of line breaks

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d just like to say [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] tacky enjoy mythbye

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are all on drugs.....

Reynolds was the best on field today!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye hasnt produced consistently at NRL level to warrant big money let alone captaincy..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt that Moses Mbye is a natural athlete. But, sometimes i wonder if he is playing the right sport. He goes missing in action badly and shows hardly any emotion. When i see mbye i feel like going up to him and shaking him as he always looks unenergised.

I was very impressed with meaney today. He actually showed his speed, was good under the high ball and looked really energised. He had a smile on his face. Really enjoyed himself out there. Hope he keeps it up.
Fuck crusher cleal woukd it signed him but let Munster and latrell Mitchell go

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And to think that Tigers willingly took Reynolds and Mbye off our hands and now have 1.5 million tied up between them.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
while you are all celebrating the win , dont forget the special contributions to our win from our beloved Mbye.

every cent in $175,000 was worth it , that was spent on Mbye this year.
We have underpaid him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And to think that Tigers willingly took Reynolds and Mbye off our hands and now have 1.5 million tied up between them.
It astounded me that Ivan cleary bought mbye.. I thought he was a smart coach but I thought wrong . Mbye has the biggest head I've ever seen. Reminds of this guy I met back in the day (from my polish club days) who used to carry around the latest, smallest mobile phone, a porshe keyring and kept talking about his 911..anyhow one day when the club closed and after he was hanging around like a bad smell, my girlfriends and I offered to drive him to his his Hot 911 (so he called it) so we could check it out.. but he refused said he needed to walk to sober up lol.. So we followed him and he gets into some shitbox with numberplates saying Hot 911. I think his name was Moses too haha