Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I was proud of myself last week for being diplomatic but geez this team is just pathetic in regards to talent.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lich-SHIT taking the wrong options and burning tackles when we have a chance. The minute he comes on we lose any spark and look even shittier. Fuck the **** off...

Pay needs to fire up ... drop Sue and CHN ..

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lewis is trash feel sorry for jackson bloke is banging his body up while his team mates are standing there having a laugh

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's been here a season and inherited a salary cap mess, what were you expecting in terms of recruitment? Sue was fresh on the field when he shot out of the line and cost us points and our attack has not been the problem today.
The pre game talk. "We are ready" said Pay... talks it up constantly for trash efforts to follow

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Crichton is garbage. Too short, never in the right position

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are never going to attract big name players ! Dean needs to go and we need to bring griffin in ASAP to make this less painful.

Round 2 15th -54 points.. how the fuck do you come back from that an get your season going !!!!

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's been here a season and inherited a salary cap mess, what were you expecting in terms of recruitment? Sue was fresh on the field when he shot out of the line and cost us points and our attack has not been the problem today.
Our whole gameplan is the problem. No defence, no attack. They look lost out there. You’d expect a decent coach to be able to have some sort of plan, but there’s no hint of that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He had a season, fucked that up. Bought shit *****, fucked 2019 up. And that's on top of no game plans, no structure or no fucking idea how to use the bench.

The **** needs to resign tonight.

PS MASSIVE FKN LOL @ your "attack" not the problem. 16 points beats 36 points so you're spot on right there....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How funny will it be in 3 years when Montoya is talking about how he used to play a bit of footy at smoko on the job site as a brickkies labourer...
***** to dumb to be a brickkies labourer

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has always been shit, some people still believe in him
Oh don't get me wrong I had him in my starting team to start the yr merely for the weight loss and that maybe his game will improve.... HIS still FUAFATSO.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm no genius, but every buy this year is a fucking dud who was a panic buy and came over for money only.
THIS....!!!

Can’t say I’ve seen one of his signings and said, WOW glad he’s playing for us.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No coincidence licha comes on and attack falls to pieces

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He had a season, fucked that up. Bought shit *****, fucked 2019 up. And that's on top of no game plans, no structure or no fucking idea how to use the bench.

The **** needs to resign tonight.
He can try and hide behind the cap excuse but the reality is he is making a bad situation even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.