Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Pay had the team he wanted, rest assure it would look different to this. Fact is, our club is not attractive right now, and it's not as though we haven't tried to make better signings.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmk has really improved and Looking good at 9, but I am starting to lose patience in a big way.. a good start and then get run down.. it happend all last year!! I said I will give pay time but gees my opinion is starting to form in a big way.
From what can see of jmk in the grandstand he looks good. We are better in attack some bad missed tackles from replacements changed the game pissa

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Napa is a totally diff player here then when he was at the rorters, he used to have so much mongrel and energy.. soft as now .. unreal!!
It’s easier when you have a star studded side around you

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sue ya later he is rubbish. Martin straight back in next week sue and lichaa piss off

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ogden/renouf need to replace lich/sue on the bench

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra have had little ball and are in the lead. Possession is gona swing and parra are gona pile on the points. I just can’t see us stopping there big boys. We seem to be the smallest and most unfit team in the comp. my god I miss the days we intimated teams with our front rowers
Possession is 50/50. They had all the ball the last 15mins

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don't have good players and it looks like Pay isn't a very good coach.

Lichaa going to come off the bench for a MOM performance.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our defence is garbage two soft tries could have been three only small grace better than last week much better

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Pay had the team he wanted, rest assure it would look different to this. Fact is, our club is not attractive right now, and it's not as though we haven't tried to make better signings.
He's got a garbage hand to play with but at the end of the day why do we want an average man playing the cards. Because he is a former bulldog etc isn't reason enough

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Needs an attitude overhaul to start the second half. We took our foot off the gas big time. A few poor errors and the ref calling a clear knock on a penalty against us and things turned to shit. We're not out of this. But it's going to be tough shaking off the fact that the Parra tries looked easy.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh, Jackson has had a pretty average start to the season. He offers fuck all in attack, doesn't run lines, slow as fuck. Even his defence has been below par. Missed alot of tackles last week. The balance is fucked in our team. Tolman, Elliott and jacko are all too similar

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa is a totally diff player here then when he was at the rorters, he used to have so much mongrel and energy.. soft as now .. unreal!!
I was wondering if it’s only me who can see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.