News Ennis: Bulldogs looked like a Reserve Grade side

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not many people know this but Ennis was part of a secret meeting held at an unknown meeting place when the rival ticket led by the Andersons was formed.
There were so many who wanted a spot on the rival ticket who eventually came into power in February 2018.
Ennis was desperate to get a gig on the Bulldogs board as he was disgusted at the way the club was run and sincerely wanted to help make a change.
Even El Masri among others was at that meeting and also put his hand up to be on Andersons ticket.

Ennis loves the club. Anyone who thinks otherwise believes too much bullshit that's said on TV.
How did you know about this secret meeting which was held at an unknown meeting place???

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need an Ennis at our club. I don't know how people don't realise his very aggressive/passionate statements he makes about the Dogs over the last few years are because he loves the club. I bet he wishes the comp we won was in the blue and white instead of the black and blue
100% Dogs_92.

Ennis is a winner. We de-railed once he left. He was one of our best captains of the club.

Everyone hates SBW, Pay, Dymock, J.Smith for bailing out on the dogs, but they forget Ennis was booted out in favour of the dud Lichaa.
No doubt our problems on the field started when Lichaa replaced Ennis. I would chop my left nut to have someone with Ennis' service from dummy half and aggression on the field at the moment.

So what if he's critical of the dogs. It's called tough love.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dogs better turn it around this week. Let’s honestly hope it was an attitude thing and stage fright.

We need to really turn up. The eels will most likely think they will have an easy win after gaining confidence from panthers win. Well the eels weren’t perfect and looked nothing like the warriors on the weekend. The dogs need to spoil the party.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Wish we had someone like Ennis in our squad. We deffs lack a vocal leader. What's the go with blokes hating him for his comments, he just stated the obvious or would you rather no one say anything ?
There's enough people already stating the bloody obvious, no talent in that.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How did you know about this secret meeting which was held at an unknown meeting place???
That's why I hold back on a lot of things on this forum, to avoid such questions.

Do you honestly think I'm going to jeopardise someones job at the club. It's a public forum champion. And I don't believe in giving too much away with private messages. I don't trust the moderators on this site.
I bet they can easily go into everyones DM section.

I suggest people exchange email addresses with each other to DM instead.

Anyway, have a good day everyone. I got too much work on today...I have mouths to feed at home.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's why I hold back on a lot of things on this forum, to avoid such questions.

Do you honestly think I'm going to jeopardise someones job at the club. It's a public forum champion. And I don't believe in giving too much away with private messages. I don't trust the moderators on this site.
I bet they can easily go into everyones DM section.

I suggest people exchange email addresses with each other to DM instead.

Anyway, have a good day everyone. I got too much work on today...I have mouths to feed at home.
DM's are defiantly monitored on here.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
These grapes.. SO SOUR!!!

Fuck off Ennis... You were part of a side which cheated the cap to get their only premiership.

This **** never praises the good things we do., only highlights the bad.
What good have we done since he left? Everyone goes bonkers when someone has an opinion that doesn't suit their pro Bulldogs narrative.

We are a basket case on the field and off.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What good have we done since he left? Everyone goes bonkers when someone has an opinion that doesn't suit their pro Bulldogs narrative.

So true.

We haven't done anything good on the field for him to praise us.

What's the bet IF and WHEN we're a top four side playing really good footy he'll be the first one to praise us.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Last week wasn't great on the field, obviously. But off the field I have seen nothing that is less than exemplary. The Leagues club is well run and highly profitable, which is rather important in preventing the NRL from relocating us. The facilities at Belmore are now second to none. The Football club is getting things back on track in their areas of responsibility, attracting a full gear of sponsors (despite vicious media attacks), securing a number of TPA's and getting us salary cap compliant, which on its own was no small feat. At the end of 2017 we were in a huge mess off the field, compared to now it's a night and day difference.

This will translate to performance on the field, but it takes time, players are on 3 and 4 year contracts and it's not easy to change direction in one year.

Go Dogs

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis gives away too many penalties = He is a grub

Reynolds = brain explosions, costs us the game, blah, blah, blah

Graham goes off at the ref = bad leader, not captain material

Klemmer goes at the ref = what a baby, costs us too many penalties

Dogs get their arses lubricated by the Warriors = Bunch of soft cocks, no pride in the jersey, no leaders, yadda, yadda, yadda

I hope every media outlet drills the fuck out of us on a daily basis from now till round 25, cause we definitely deserve it.

The whingers here who cant cop the criticism are nothing more than a bunch of pussies

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
There's enough people already stating the bloody obvious, no talent in that.
Nothing wrong with more people saying how shit we are. It is a good thing hopefully makes the boys pull there out their heads out their asses. We need someone who is as critical as Ennis on the field cause we look weak and lost. Ennis obviously cares for us the way on keeps carrying on about us.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No!! he states the obvious and has a dig at the dogs every time he can.
He works in the media now that’s his job.
What do you expect him to say? We been shit, we still are shit. When we start to win we will get praised. I think saying we looked like a reserve grade side is actually a compliment. I personally think we looked like a pub side.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He works in the media now that’s his job.
What do you expect him to say? We been shit, we still are shit. When we start to win we will get praised. I think saying we looked like a reserve grade side is actually a compliment. I personally think we looked like a pub side.
Well he has a dig at us every time he gets a chance .
How many teams got smashed last year not once he said they played like reserve graders.
I’m sick off him talking shit about us.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis gives away too many penalties = He is a grub

Reynolds = brain explosions, costs us the game, blah, blah, blah

Graham goes off at the ref = bad leader, not captain material

Klemmer goes at the ref = what a baby, costs us too many penalties

Dogs get their arses lubricated by the Warriors = Bunch of soft cocks, no pride in the jersey, no leaders, yadda, yadda, yadda

I hope every media outlet drills the fuck out of us on a daily basis from now till round 25, cause we definitely deserve it.

The whingers here who cant cop the criticism are nothing more than a bunch of pussies

Top post papa smurf

There is so much crap posted on here daily

The thing that annoys me the most is the ones who hate the media and think the media is bullshit, but when there is something that's written that they agree with and goes with their narrative it all of a sudden it becomes true publication. Just LOL!!

P.S...bring back NAB FAB...I didn't agree with everything he posted but the guy knows his footy plus he's an LFC fan. Any combined Dogs & LFC fan is a legend in my book

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if last years ISP Cup side was full of beans use them instead, Martin gets an instant call up.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis is sometimes overly harsh on the bulldogs but this time he is spot on, as hard as that is to admit.
If anything, he took it easy on them.
They need a fucking reality check if they think its acceptable to play at the top grade in the way they did.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear you Grogdog. I didn't mind him in his 1st year with us but then he kept giving away penalties left right and centre after that and it would piss me right off. Still remember my QLD workmates heaping shit on me when NSW was up 18-13 and he gave away that critical penalty. Fkwit!
Did you hate him when he led us into the 2014.GF?? Bunch of hypocrites

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need an Ennis at our club. I don't know how people don't realise his very aggressive/passionate statements he makes about the Dogs over the last few years are because he loves the club. I bet he wishes the comp we won was in the blue and white instead of the black and blue
These people decided long ago that they hated Ennis and are just sticking to their stoopid reason

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis should be coaching our hooker... Hodgson is already world class!