News Ennis: Bulldogs looked like a Reserve Grade side

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need him as an assistant coach. Oh wait. We let him go to raiders
He is only good at teaching players how to milk penalties the grub. Their were a couple of Ennis specials in that Raiders game on Sunday.

He does make valid points though. Our team look like lost little boys against men.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It's true I even said that we looked like a reserve grade team during the game.

But I still can't handle watching all those talking heads drag us through the mud after 1 game.

Graham Hughes is the only one who has our back.

Last edited:

Wholetthedogsout

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks for those comments. Such constructive criticism. Not! Hope our reserve team kicks your arse.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fuck Ennis. Hes been dirty on us since Des told him he had 1 good year left in him and he wanted 2. The rest is history.
Having watched all 8 games on weekend only Taumalolo's charges resembled anything like the Warriors charges at us. No team would of contained them. Yes we were blown away and dominated...so too would of been 13 or 14 other sides. How did the highest rated teams perform?Roosters?, Broncos?, Sharks, St Merge, Penrith all lost - all would of been blown away by the speed of the Warriors.
Ennis build a bridge and get over it. Blame Des...hes at Manly. Leave the Dogs alone... they are operating inside the cap...more than can be said for the Sharks!!!
Well said!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“I know that’s critical and it’s really hard being a former captain of that club
What a load of shit.
This **** loves nothing more than sinking the boot into us.
Never misses an opportunity.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah we were shit!! But it loathes me when one of the game's most hated players rubs our nose in it.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt so much if Sterlo had said it?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah we were shit!! But it loathes me when one of the game's most hated players rubs our nose in it.

Sterlo is balanced and respectful. Ennis' opinions about us always come with a dose of resentment.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I fukin hate Ennis, pretty much always have. I hate players like him, grubs! So what he can state the bloody obvious and get paid for it. I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with this muppet, he's just a media whore now and will do absolutely anything to rise through the Fox sports media ladder. Wouldn't trust the idiot with buying the milk.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I hated that all my Cronulla mates think he is god after years of calling him a dirty grub..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perfect assessment of what it looked like out there.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hate him or love him he is spot on.why on earth would he buy cogger and neamy and not play them pay is a dud

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I fukin hate Ennis, pretty much always have. I hate players like him, grubs! So what he can state the bloody obvious and get paid for it. I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with this muppet, he's just a media whore now and will do absolutely anything to rise through the Fox sports media ladder. Wouldn't trust the idiot with buying the milk.
I hear you Grogdog. I didn't mind him in his 1st year with us but then he kept giving away penalties left right and centre after that and it would piss me right off. Still remember my QLD workmates heaping shit on me when NSW was up 18-13 and he gave away that critical penalty. Fkwit!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not many people know this but Ennis was part of a secret meeting held at an unknown meeting place when the rival ticket led by the Andersons was formed.
There were so many who wanted a spot on the rival ticket who eventually came into power in February 2018.
Ennis was desperate to get a gig on the Bulldogs board as he was disgusted at the way the club was run and sincerely wanted to help make a change.
Even El Masri among others was at that meeting and also put his hand up to be on Andersons ticket.

Ennis loves the club. Anyone who thinks otherwise believes too much bullshit that's said on TV.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Wish we had someone like Ennis in our squad. We deffs lack a vocal leader. What's the go with blokes hating him for his comments, he just stated the obvious or would you rather no one say anything ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Not many people know this but Ennis was part of a secret meeting held at an unknown meeting place when the rival ticket led by the Andersons was formed.
There were so many who wanted a spot on the rival ticket who eventually came into power in February 2018.
Ennis was desperate to get a gig on the Bulldogs board as he was disgusted at the way the club was run and sincerely wanted to help make a change.
Even El Masri among others was at that meeting and also put his hand up to be on Andersons ticket.

Ennis loves the club. Anyone who thinks otherwise believes too much bullshit that's said on TV.
We need an Ennis at our club. I don't know how people don't realise his very aggressive/passionate statements he makes about the Dogs over the last few years are because he loves the club. I bet he wishes the comp we won was in the blue and white instead of the black and blue