Montoya

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Has he really been that bad?

At the time of writing he's made 14 tackles and only missed 1.

Meanwhile on the other edge Holland had made 5 and missed 5. But everyone just wants to single out Montoya...
They both shit

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya and Elliot are both duds. Pay needs to find combinations that can work. He weakened our edge by splitting up Holland and Smith, and made both sides weak. At least keep one side as is and work on a combo for the other side till you get right. Will be a long season folks.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott, Fualalo, JMK, Lichaa, Montoya, the list goes on... these guys are not up to it and would not see consistent first grade at proud clubs... and here I was thinking that Canterbury was a proud club.... You might say we don't have the depth but our ISP guys won a premiership last year yet some of their best players can't get a run over some of the shit ***** we have playing FG every week

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Meanwhile on the other edge Holland had made 5 and missed 5. But everyone just wants to single out Montoya...

Mate thy are both pathetic

Not joke both reserve grade players

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montoya and Elliot are both duds. Pay needs to find combinations that can work. He weakened our edge by splitting up Holland and Smith, and made both sides weak. At least keep one side as is and work on a combo for the other side till you get right. Will be a long season folks.

Even if holland played with smith it does not change how shit he is in defense and how slow he is

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Are you watching the game? No ones cares about your little stats

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you watching the game? No ones cares about your little stats
Yeah I'm watching the game and Montoya defended well and was fed shit ball all afternoon by Foran, who was genuinely woeful.

Our forwards didn't go forward and our halves came up with shit option after shit option. To single out Montoya in this game is laughable.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'm watching the game and Montoya defended well and was fed shit ball all afternoon by Foran, who was genuinely woeful.

Our forwards didn't go forward and our halves came up with shit option after shit option. To single out Montoya in this game is laughable.
Can I have some of the drugs you are on? You are saying Montoya played well wow

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't just make a winger a centre and expect him to be good there. Especially if it's a useless Gumby **** like Monty.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The obviose
- Montoya's a defensive liability, seems everyone know this except for Pay!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think other than the missed tackle for the third try he has played well. Our forwards are getting dominated. As much as I hate to say it we miss Klemmer bad. Our front row is weak as piss. Napa has done nothing.
Sad to say he was woeful last year even WITH Klemmer. He has not translated well to playing with the big boys and with a lot more questions defensively directed at him he has been badly exposed. Was quick as lightning and performed well in 20's and I was pretty excited to see him get to first grade but he has not fulfilled the potential many believed he has.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holland and Smith play well together and support each other in attack and defence. Surprised that they have been split up as their effectiveness has been pretty much diluted. I would have thought like you that the coach would go with the more proven combo and work on developing another one on the opposite side but yeah........

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Put those two in the centres in reserve grade and we would still have the slowest centre pairing in that competition

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Holland and Smith play well together and support each other in attack and defence. Surprised that they have been split up as their effectiveness has been pretty much diluted. I would have thought like you that the coach would go with the more proven combo and work on developing another one on the opposite side but yeah........
Coach take note you don't have two beers one that is crap and the other not so bad so you dilute both to make them even pffttt