Bold Predictions for 2019

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That the Nrl is shit...Not a bold prediction just stating a fact!!

If it wasn't for my love of the Bulldogs the Nrl could go and get fucked.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin will ask for a release before June 30

Greenturd will be sacked before the season ends.

Dogs will make the Preliminary Finals.
Love this bar Martin, if I’m not correct wasn’t he demoted at start of season cause he showed up late to pre season? Lurker reported it I think

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love this bar Martin, if I’m not correct wasn’t he demoted at start of season cause he showed up late to pre season? Lurker reported it I think
Hope it's just that and not the NQL rumour

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs to make the 8.......Napa to get 12 weeks for another flying headbutt.......Renouf Toomaga to win a Dally M medal.......Foran gone before June 30.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I predict Sam burgess to expose himself to at least on unsuspecting person online.

Greenturd keep Fucking up the game and to impose more ridiculous penalties that make zero sense.

Arthur to get the arse by round 12 and toovey taking over

Manly to tank with has-lice's "innovating" tactics

The rooters to be gifted the premiership to go back to back

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s hilarious cause Hasler has a Salary cap squeeze now . He will wait till round 8-9 to buy a bargain player who’s not performing else wear so he can come and be mediocre at his club just like he woukd do with the bulldogs. We better beat manly I swear to god I hate Hasler he’s a nob
I predict Sam burgess to expose himself to at least on unsuspecting person online.

Greenturd keep Fucking up the game and to impose more ridiculous penalties that make zero sense.

Arthur to get the arse by round 12 and toovey taking over

Manly to tank with has-lice's "innovating" tactics

The rooters to be gifted the premiership to go back to back
hilarious

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs to make the 8.......Napa to get 12 weeks for another flying headbutt.......Renouf Toomaga to win a Dally M medal.......Foran gone before MARCH 30.
fixed it for you...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol nah there were a few that came to fruition.. Martin leaving for example... though was that bold? the whispers were getting louder towards round 1

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol nah there were a few that came to fruition.. Martin leaving for example... though was that bold? the whispers were getting louder towards round 1
I think the roosters winning back to back was pretty bold.. A couple of guys predicted that I think @The_Chimpster And @Moedogg .

I kind of got the lawsuit on the refs prediction right ..even though it hasn't happened yet they have been exposed

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the roosters winning back to back was pretty bold.. A couple of guys predicted that I think @The_Chimpster And @Moedogg .

I kind of got the lawsuit on the refs prediction right ..even though it hasn't happened yet they have been exposed

I don't consider it bold... Not taking anything away from them... but I think most people looked at the Roosters' roster and figured it was theirs to lose... I mean let's be honest, not even the Storm on paper are close to them.

What lawsuit do you speak of? I don't know if I would consider a human error as them being exposed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Game 1 is in the bag for a win.. games 2/3 we get 1 so a 2-1 start for 2019 is my BOLD prediction..!!!
And I couldn’t have been soo wrong :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh dear!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
James Tedesco does his acl early dashing roosters dreams of going back to back to back

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm predicting next year that Rorters will be stripped of their 2018 and 19 titles/ be deducted of whatever points they are on when it happens~!