New Zealand Warriors v Canterbury Bulldogs preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
keighran has an excellent kicking game - kicking in general play and goal kicker.

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The warriors are deserved favourites on the back of last yr, and its in NZ. But anything can happen..tipping in the first few weeks is a lotto draw. I think the forward battle will decide this one. Both backlines and halves are below average.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Didnt warriors win more away than at home last year? If I remember right their home record wasn't too flash. Personally I'm not picking warriors to make the 8 this year. A much easier start than last year when we started with the premiers round 1

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The warriors are deserved favourites on the back of last yr, and its in NZ. But anything can happen..tipping in the first few weeks is a lotto draw. I think the forward battle will decide this one. Both backlines and halves are below average.
Our halves are not below average. Are you new to the sport?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From what I’ve been told this will be your bulldogs round one team barring inj or any discipline issues;

1. Hopoate
2. Smith
3. Montoya
4. Holland
5. Chricton
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Tolman
11. Jackson
12. Rfm
13. Elliot

14. Jmk
15. Fualolo
16. Corey harawera Naira
17. Jesse sue

18. Ofden
19. Cogger

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Keighran isn't bad. Very much like Cogger.

Signs are there of a potentially talented player, but needs first grade experience and some fine tuning alongside a decent half to develop his game.

The online media has become a backyard operation since social media. No money in it so they just churn out the articles for click bait. Try reading a Daily Mail article. You’ll have convulsions trying to read it, and an anueryism trying to understand the purpose of it.
Yeah but its awesome taking the piss outta their journos in the comments section and them approving your comments :D

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Our halves are not below average. Are you new to the sport?
Only a dogs fan with dogs goggles on would rate the higher then half the other teams. Foran hasnt been good in years and lewis is still very young.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well for me it’s Dogs to win.... expecting plenty of tries from the boys

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a dogs fan with dogs goggles on would rate the higher then half the other teams. Foran hasnt been good in years and lewis is still very young.
Im talking objectively. They really are good halves. They are one of the few talking points we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.