News Youngest Pup In The Kennel

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My daughter is also only 3 months old. Signed her up before she was even born. Haha
That's awesome. Are you in Syd? They kinda said to me on the phone that Roland is the youngest member "in Sydney". It all happened really fast yesterday. The club was calling me and then I said we were available and the Tele sent a photographer over in the afternoon. I have no idea why it was so rushed but it was exciting.

I would have signed him up before he was born but we did not know if we were having a boy or girl until he was born :grinning:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
That's awesome mate, Roland is adorable in that little jersey! Good times and memories ahead for the two of you I'm sure.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That's awesome mate, Roland is adorable in that little jersey! Good times and memories ahead for the two of you I'm sure.
Thank you. It is funny, the jersey fit him perfectly maybe a month ago, but now he is so damn long (hes over 90th percentile for length) that his belly kept popping out and we had to keep pulling it down. He won't be wearing it again, so I will have to get some more in different sizes.

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
GREAT read, nice to see some positive articles about the DOGS for once.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gareth; You'll have to post his first few words for him, looking forward to the post.

[/QUOTE]

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great stuff.
A little champion, in the making.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome. Are you in Syd? They kinda said to me on the phone that Roland is the youngest member "in Sydney". It all happened really fast yesterday. The club was calling me and then I said we were available and the Tele sent a photographer over in the afternoon. I have no idea why it was so rushed but it was exciting.

I would have signed him up before he was born but we did not know if we were having a boy or girl until he was born :grinning:
Yeah mate she was born end of Nov. We are in Sydney. Though because I signed up before she was born forgot to give them her birthdate.

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Congratulations mate,well done...nothing like sharing proud Doggies moments with your loved ones....priceless memories to be cherished for life.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats to you and Jo .... really nice article this one :D

Little Roland rocking a fantastic lot of hair too!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do love a feel good story involving our beloved club, especially when it involves my pride and joy :grinning:

Congrats mate, great pic of his beautiful smile. He looks so happy in the bulldogs jumper.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good to see the next generation of supporters coming through

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks man. He has more hair than most 1 year olds we meet lol. Dunno why.
That's a good thing though. I missed at first that he's only 3 months old! I thought he was about 6-8 months (then again I know absolutely nothing about babies LOL).

Nice name too, you don't hear Roland used much these days (normally it's someone butchering a classic like Jason > Jaisyn or something equally cringeworthy), and it can't be shortened which is nice.

The online article included some more pics, it is paywalled though.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...r/news-story/7228f2849dff9f474a400872b99bdc09
https://outline.com/MN3cM8 - for anyone wanting to read it and see the other pictures (theres a super cute one with the proud father).