Invitation to the inaugural 'Dog Dinner' (link attached)

Stuart Thomas

Waterboy
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The much anticipated 'Dog Dinners' are here. Find your invitation below.

Tag as many Bulldog friends as you can and get in as quickly as possible, due to expected demand. Comment to express your interest and send an email to stuartthomas88@gmail.com (or a Facebook PM) to reserve your place on the guest list.

There will be further events across Sydney and throughout regional parts of NSW during the year, so if this one is a little far for you to travel, never fear, there should be an event in your area in the near future.

It will be a great night and I look forward to seeing you there.

https://www.stuartthomas.com.au/an-invitation-to-the-inaugural-dog-dinner/

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Tag as many Bulldog friends as you can and get in as quickly as possible, due to expected demand. Comment to express your interest and send an email to stuartthomas88@gmail.com (or a Facebook PM) to reserve your place on the guest list.

There will be further events across Sydney and throughout regional parts of NSW during the year, so if this one is a little far for you to travel, never fear, there should be an event in your area in the near future.

Great initiative. Although I cant make it, I'm sure plenty will. You can feel footy is around the corner. Well done!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally something out my way. Not a bad restaurant either.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

What an awesome concept!

And John Khoury is going to be there. Ladies and gentlemen this is your next bulldogs football club chairman. This guy is an absolute champion of a bloke. Blue and white is all that matters with him. The most selfless, honest, reliable and down to earth guy in the club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can't commit to something like this at the moment... but a great initiative.

Finally something out my way. Not a bad restaurant either.
Are you repping NW Sydney as well? Shit eh... theres quite a few of us lurking around here.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great initiative. Although I cant make it, I'm sure plenty will. You can feel footy is around the corner. Well done!
I like it too. Unfortunately I'll be in Strahan on the Tassie west coast hosting 21 guests on a tour. After that. I'll be taking another group around Japan, then the Swiss Alps. I'm retired but these are something I enjoy doing for a mate. There are three more of the same after the ones I've listed, so I won't have much chance to see any games live. Must admit, watching the Dogs win is still a big buzz for me. Not the same grabbing a few highlights on the phone while travelling. (2018 made me glad I was away so often).

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like it too. Unfortunately I'll be in Strahan on the Tassie west coast hosting 21 guests on a tour. After that. I'll be taking another group around Japan, then the Swiss Alps. I'm retired but these are something I enjoy doing for a mate. There are three more of the same after the ones I've listed, so I won't have much chance to see any games live. Must admit, watching the Dogs win is still a big buzz for me. Not the same grabbing a few highlights on the phone while travelling. (2018 made me glad I was away so often).
You're lifestyle sounds pretty good. Even better when you support the Dogs. Good luck!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hi Stuart, congrats on the gig.
Would u know if any old dogs will be there?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saw the ad for the tours on the back of the Sunday TV guide insert. Hope that you have a rip roaring time Chris. Of course I just had to tell hubby that you post on the kennel.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw the ad for the tours on the back of the Sunday TV guide insert. Hope that you have a rip roaring time Chris. Of course I just had to tell hubby that you post on the kennel.
Thanks. It's a terrific part time job, but is demanding as well. Looking after 20 people and making sure everything is running to schedule keeps me on my toes, but the guests are always lovely people, and the scenery does most of the work for me.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're lifestyle sounds pretty good. Even better when you support the Dogs. Good luck!
Thanks. Like a lot of jobs, it just sort of happened when a mate asked me if I could help out for one tour, and it grew from there. I had no idea the tours would become so popular.
Been supporting the Dogs since forever. I was born in a private hospital across the line from the ground, when it was known as Belmore Oval. Back in 1948. From the time I could walk, my father would take me to the games. After half time, you could in for free in those days. People weren't so well off back then.