The everything Indian Dog thread

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you don't need a book to tell you to bullshit your way out of a dangerous situation. Allah must think his followers are retards
No as I explained lying is one of the great sins in Islam so it had to be clarified where lying is allowed. Just like killing is not allowed but in self defence it is allowed.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No as I explained lying is one of the great sins in Islam so it had to be clarified where lying is allowed. Just like killing is not allowed but in self defence it is allowed.
Oh please

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh please
well if you want to say every thing is common sense, then i will say religion is not common sense.

Its all spiritual so i can understand your response cos you are obviously not spiritual.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, hit the nail right there.
He really makes no sense. Wearing the same attire as an Imam while preaching that Islam is a hateful religion.

I keep asking him?
If Islam is so evil and a cult of death then why are you an Imam?

I don't care what anyone says?
To me he's just another Jew in disguise!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

@Indiandog how much more proof do we need that he's a resident of Bondi posing as an Imam?
bwahahahaha not that shitcunt... he's like Daily Mail and Ch7 "go to" guy when they need "the voice of a muslim".

The bloke bats for the opposing Muslim religion (Shia or Sunni), so of course he'll slam the other. Pretty much he's sledging the opposing team.

I'm actually amazed nobodys John Hoppa'd him so far.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
bwahahahaha not that shitcunt... he's like Daily Mail and Ch7 "go to" guy when they need "the voice of a muslim".

The bloke bats for the opposing Muslim religion (Shia or Sunni), so of course he'll slam the other. Pretty much he's sledging the opposing team.

I'm actually amazed nobodys John Hoppa'd him so far.
I don't trust him.
I reckon he's just paid for by the powers that be to pose as an Imam and trick dumb people who hate Islam

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly. Thou shall not murder, but justifiable killing can be forgiven.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
believe it or not, i do agree with some of the stuff he says, but most of it is BS.
Only thing I agree with is the normal jew isn't the enemy, it's the fucking Zionist pigs that are the enemy.

The same Zionists that control Islamic terrorists like Isis.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just on that... when an Indian says "sorry we don't have toilets", at a servo, do they REALLY mean it, or are they actually saying "please don't shit in the gutter"?
no he is only telling you politely to fuck off.