Rollcall : Rd3 Tigers at Campbelltown

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jeeebus ... I had no idea last time there was 2011.

No wonder they dont let us play there ... WE take over the joint and we're undefeated.

2011 : Dogs 16-6, Crowd 19252.
2004 : Dogs 24-20, Crowd 16540.
2003 : Dogs 38-6, Crowd 15774.
2001 : Dogs 16-14, Crowd 14632.
2000 : Dogs 22-14, Crowd 18119.
That's when we scored coast to coast after Utai knocked on in goals lol

PS I attended all those games mentioned.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep the RSL was a great place to eat and believe it or not we had our wedding reception there and it was fantastic with our guests saying that it was certainly one of if not the best reception they had been to. Nothing was too much trouble for the them. Also utilised the units at Forster for holidays which you can still do.

They took away the Merrylands all you could eat Sunday breakfast because people abused the offer. I remember seeing so many go up to the buffet stack their plate full of food and then leave a heap of it on their plates uneaten. What a waste! Can't understand the logic of those who do that. Their greed and stupidity spoilt it for everyone else. That was our monthly treat; Sunday breakfast at the RSL which kept you going m until tea time.
There’s a good breakfast buffet at sublime point.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like its going to be an entertaining day win or lose..reynolds and mbye playing in the opposition is enough entertainment for me let alone the after-party
Pfft.
As if Reynolds is going to be playing ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s hard to find a good buffet nowadays. They were all the rage in the late 90’s.
Star ones are decent, well the one at gossy has been fine hit and miss with a few things but not to bad

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It’s hard to find a good buffet nowadays. They were all the rage in the late 90’s.
Blacktown RSL club do a pretty good one. My dad loves going in there and raging at the lack of prawns because Asians swamp the seafood leaving none for everyone else. :laughing:

Luckily for me I'm out of area now too, no.... #fuckmembership!

Blacktown Workers one is shit. The Islanders get in there and absolutely destroy the food as it comes out. Last time I was in there this elderly Aussie grandma was in there and no joke she was that big she took up 2 seats alone. I was suitably impressed.

Speaking of the Workers club, it used to have a revolving restaurant buffet (hello 80s/90s dining), but it went arse up from memory and became a stupidly overpriced Italian restaurant trying to trade on it's views. LOL Italian restaurant overlooking crime ridden Blacktown isn't a place I think of heading for a nice meal.

That reminds me got a $100 Restaurant voucher to use somewhere.... Hmmmm.

Yep they around its pretty fucking big,you see the Asians im there the just get plate after plate of prawns and crab claws its fucking hilarious how much they will eat.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAOegQIBRAD&usg=AOvVaw1-lav7EY250rOLDoHb1NL2
Wow never heard of that place before, but seems I'm strategically located around 30-45 minutes from 3 of them! Never even realised Seven Hills had an RSL club. Parents musn't know about it either or believe me I'd have heard about it. They love a good buffet.

Have to check out my local RSL club as I hear they serve good food, but I hate being a member.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blacktown RSL club do a pretty good one. My dad loves going in there and raging at the lack of prawns because Asians swamp the seafood leaving none for everyone else. :laughing:

Blacktown Workers one is shit. The Islanders get in there and absolutely destroy the food as it comes out. Last time I was in there this elderly Aussie grandma was in there and no joke she was that big she took up 2 seats alone. I was suitably impressed.

Speaking of the Workers club, it used to have a revolving restaurant buffet (hello 80s/90s dining), but it went arse up from memory and became a stupidly overpriced Italian restaurant trying to trade on it's views. LOL Italian restaurant overlooking crime ridden Blacktown isn't a place I think of heading for a nice meal.

Wow never heard of that place before, but seems I'm strategically located around 30-45 minutes from 3 of them! Never even realised Seven Hills had an RSL club. Parents musn't know about it either or believe me I'd have heard about it. They love a good buffet.

Have to check out my local RSL club as I hear they serve good food, but I hate being a member.
Its like $28 they have a pizza bar,salad,Chinese, pasta, roasts,a bbq with steaks sushi train desert bar, and seafood bar , its fucking huge sure theres a few things hit and miss but if you cant leave the place satisfied you would be hard to please .ive had a few shitty things but chucked them and got a shitload of good things.
Im a **** though i make all the kids eat a plate of king prawns before they touch anything else

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Its like $28 they have a pizza bar,salad,Chinese, pasta, roasts,a bbq with steaks sushi train desert bar, and seafood bar , its fucking huge sure theres a few things hit and miss but if you cant leave the place satisfied you would be hard to please .ive had a few shitty things but chucked them and got a shitload of good things.
Im a **** though i make all the kids eat a plate of king prawns before they touch anything else
Nice ... normally I starve myself that day so I can absolutely demolish the buffet.

There's only one thing better than a quality buffet.... and that's a quality buffet / all inclusive tropical resort with alcohol included.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

As above, they never went to Seven Hills RSL because the Star Buffet is fucking rubbish.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only been to the gossy one thats fucking huge
Yep I've been to that one... There's Nothing like that in Sydney, it's enormous.

The star buffets here are absolute garbage. I went to the one at Bankstown rsl a couple of months ago and ended up eating bread rolls n butter. The food was disgusting, the choices were very limited and their idea of seafood was a just a crabstick salad and a few prawns on a plate that was always empty.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seven Hills one is fucking rubbish, doesn't have much choice as the other Stars.
Thanks for saving my arsehole from complete and utter post food anihilation ..

My digestive system doesn't tolerate dodgy food, but it's evacuation plans are often highly successful and very prompt!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Star ones are decent, well the one at gossy has been fine hit and miss with a few things but not to bad
Star is the only decent buffet I know of but even then the line and wait can be out the door, must be getting old when I would rather go up to one of the restaurants and just pay for a single meal with no 6 sides of desert.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
By my count there's ... 62 days or so to go.
Still no info on tickets from Tigers HQ or ticket places.