The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just people are pathetic and stupid and I swear one time a guy left work early because his wife called up freaking out, because their son was sick.
No word of a lie, it literally made me sick!

We have that many people on the books working here, at least one out of twenty should of said they could make it in?

It’s just bullshit how you keep hearing there’s not a job out there for everyone, but no one turns up!

This job pays brain surgeon bucks just for sitting around losing brain cells all day.
What qualifications do I need and where do I send a resume if I have them?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just people are pathetic and stupid and I swear one time a guy left work early because his wife called up freaking out, because their son was sick.
No word of a lie, it literally made me sick!

We have that many people on the books working here, at least one out of twenty should of said they could make it in?

It’s just bullshit how you keep hearing there’s not a job out there for everyone, but no one turns up!

This job pays brain surgeon bucks just for sitting around losing brain cells all day.
Brain surgeon bucks...what job is it?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What qualifications do I need and where do I send a resume if I have them?
Speak minimal English, be a snake in the grass backstabbing coward.

Smile to your colleagues face and then stick the knife in and twist slowly once their back is turned!

Have you not read the Danny Lim thread?
People in this country are that stupid they actually have respect for outdated colonial laws!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I got one.... when you finally start using a moisturiser (or any other body care item), and then you spend about 6 months using it up.

You go to try and buy it again.... and the bastard of a thing is discontinued almost everywhere, forcing you to embark on another bloody search to find one or a replacement.

I've got sensitive skin, but the Loreal and Nivea Sensitive Moisturisers actually makes my skin really oily. For me it's gotta be Lo'real or Nivea, as both work well with my skin type.

Side note: The Nivea Mens range of body wash (either the charcoal or power or sport) are really bloody good.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speak minimal English, be a snake in the grass backstabbing coward.

Smile to your colleagues face and then stick the knife in and twist slowly once their back is turned!

Have you not read the Danny Lim thread?
People in this country are that stupid they actually have respect for outdated colonial laws!
I'll need to work on the backstabbing snake in the grass stuff. And though my english is good I can restrict how often I speak for brain surgeon money. I haven't seen the Lim thread today. Should I brush up before my interview?

Anyway, jokes aside it sounds like you work for my old employer until you imply the pay is good. Get me a job there and I'll distract other snakes while you stab and twist the knife.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll need to work on the backstabbing snake in the grass stuff. And though my english is good I can restrict how often I speak for brain surgeon money. I haven't seen the Lim thread today. Should I brush up before my interview?

Anyway, jokes aside it sounds like you work for my old employer until you imply the pay is good. Get me a job there and I'll distract other snakes while you stab and twist the knife.
I've really got to get a trade end become my own boss.

If a client refuses to pay me I'll just hunt down their family and make unique wall ornaments!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got one.... when you finally start using a moisturiser (or any other body care item), and then you spend about 6 months using it up.

You go to try and buy it again.... and the bastard of a thing is discontinued almost everywhere, forcing you to embark on another bloody search to find one or a replacement.

I've got sensitive skin, but the Loreal and Nivea Sensitive Moisturisers actually makes my skin really oily. For me it's gotta be Lo'real or Nivea, as both work well with my skin type.

Side note: The Nivea Mens range of body wash (either the charcoal or power or sport) are really bloody good.
The last time I used moisturiser was about 11 years ago for severe sunburn. But the $4 2 in 1 shampoo I use generally is out of stock whenever I need more. It's always flying off the shelf. Have you tried milk baths. Cleopatra swore by them.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've really got to get a trade end become my own boss.

If a client refuses to pay me I'll just hunt down their family and make unique wall ornaments!
I ran my own lawn mowing business in uni. Probably the most relaxing job I've ever done. The money was surprisingly good for the workload. Don't stay too long in a job you hate. You carry the bitterness into other parts of life. Work is never fun, but it should not be torture either mentally or physically.

find something you hate less if the current finances allow.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The last time I used moisturiser was about 11 years ago for severe sunburn. But the $4 2 in 1 shampoo I use generally is out of stock whenever I need more. It's always flying off the shelf. Have you tried milk baths. Cleopatra swore by them.
I bath rarely... shower is my go to :D

There's a mad Palmolive 2 in 1 Mens one from Woolies, but it's getting harder to find.

I have to use moisturiser else my skin goes all shit.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bath rarely... shower is my go to :D

There's a mad Palmolive 2 in 1 Mens one from Woolies, but it's getting harder to find.

I have to use moisturiser else my skin goes all shit.
I'm not criticizing you for moisturizer use. I'm lucky enough to not need it. But the big brands constantly feel the need to change products. Can be annoying. The Cleopatra bit was a joke. Just don't try the asp bite method. Despite the fact that it may have lead to her skin retaining condition for 2000 years.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I ran my own lawn mowing business in uni. Probably the most relaxing job I've ever done. The money was surprisingly good for the workload. Don't stay too long in a job you hate. You carry the bitterness into other parts of life. Work is never fun, but it should not be torture either mentally or physically.

find something you hate less if the current finances allow.
Well I hate humans and like animals.

I should look into doing animal rescue or something?
Would give me great satisfaction knowing I've saved a heap of animals from shit scum humans!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
While we are at it.
Im sick to fucking death of Jewish people playing the guilt trip about the holocaust!
6 million ju's in the course of 14 years.

Didn't Stalingrad lose 20 million Slavs in just 3 days?

Same as the Irish, they've been treated harsh over the centuries, I never hear Irish people playing the violin about reparations?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think I have found a loophole in the swimming pool laws :D

If I have a pool - I need a fence.
If I have a POND - I don't. Even if it's a pond liner and large enough for 2 adults or more to swim in :D

DONT start me ... lol I've already got the soapbox setup.

*druggo dies at rave festival*
Ravers: "IF WE HAD PILL TESTING HE'D STILL BE ALIVE!!!!!"
Coroner: "The person died from extreme dehydration brought upon by consumption of alcohol. The extreme dehydration was part due to sun exposure from a hot day, and dehydration from taking safe pills"
Ravers: "BUT IF WE PILL TEST HE'D STILL BE ALIVE"
General Public: *facepalm* FFS!!

Notice how almost all of these pill related deaths happen during the peak of summertime, when it's hot as fuck, at festivals that also serve booze?
That's because in winter time all these raving idiots are overseas in Europe getting high on smack, crack, eccy's or whatever other weird-ass drug name they take. Funny thing though, in Europe, for example "Tomorrowland" in Belgium (biggest dance festival in the world) have a zero tolerance policy for this, and if you are caught with drugs, you're not only thrown out of the ground, but directly into the arms of Police.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why not set the pool up inside, at least you can watch TV?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dammit. So you guys remember that hot Indian chick that works here? The hottest, most gorgeous Indian I've ever seen in my life? SHE'S GOING BACK TO INDIA TOMORROW FOR A HOLIDAY... AND I'M LEAVING HERE ON WEDNESDAY. FFS. I'M NOT GOING TO SEE HER ANYMORE

@Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Mr 95% I need some help here, I'm suffering depression. Who wants to get me a hot cocoa with a marshmallow?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dammit. So you guys remember that hot Indian chick that works here? The hottest, most gorgeous Indian I've ever seen in my life? SHE'S GOING BACK TO INDIA TOMORROW FOR A HOLIDAY... AND I'M LEAVING HERE ON WEDNESDAY. FFS. I'M NOT GOING TO SEE HER ANYMORE

@Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Mr 95% I need some help here, I'm suffering depression. Who wants to get me a hot cocoa with a marshmallow?
Forget the hot chocolate habibeh and grab a hot curry lol

Send her off with a bang ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
While we are at it.
Im sick to fucking death of Jewish people playing the guilt trip about the holocaust!
6 million ju's in the course of 14 years.

Didn't Stalingrad lose 20 million Slavs in just 3 days?

Same as the Irish, they've been treated harsh over the centuries, I never hear Irish people playing the violin about reparations?
Same with us Assyrians, same with the Armenians, etc...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Forget the hot chocolate habibeh and grab a hot curry lol

Send her off with a bang ;)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU FUNNY KENT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... LOL LOVE YOU BRO - I KNEW YOU'D PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE