Food combos/inventions

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tabouli covered in pomegranate, covered in prawns hot cold it dont matters.
I also gots this fancy expensive bottle of aged balsamic vinegar. Perfect on salads prawns fucking sausages fuck if i wernt scared of needles id bang the shit straight to the veins

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cook up some garlic in butter/marg throw it into an ommelette with a rasher or two of bacon, don't add any milk. 1000 times better than an omelette without garlic. Or Omellettes with a touch of soy sauce again leave out the milk.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yesterday I made a BBQ Chook sandwich with Mayonnaise, Sriracha and Kecap Manis. Friggin' amazing.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tuna and baked beans. Super cheap protein hit that kept me alive for most of my time in London! Haha

The baked beans are so sweet and strong in taste, that the fishy tuna taste almost completely disappears.

Think of it as a soup while eating and it's not too bad. Lol

A

Alexander the Great

Tuna cheese tomato sauce toasties.. jusy threw one down

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Has anyone here thrown skittles into an alcopop, such as a Vodka Cruiser or Barcadi Breezer?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone here thrown skittles into an alcopop, such as a Vodka Cruiser or Barcadi Breezer?
When we were young we would play stupid memory games and things like that and if you messed up you'd have to have a shot of bourbon. Eventually we got used to it and started stuffing up on deliberate to have a shot. So we decided to make it less appetising by adding lollies in the bourbon, but that just made it even more appetising.

Wahesh

Reaction score
A bun with meat, onions, pickles and BBQ sauce. I think it’s called the McRib, right @ASSASSIN?

PS... I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! I thought the onions would put me off but they were great!

McRib.jpg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a white coffee with milky bar white chocolate.

Perfect taste

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like having a glass of milk with Bolognese

Wahesh

Reaction score
How about a white coffee with milky bar white chocolate.

Perfect taste
How does this work exactly? I can't have anything with coffee but what's white coffee?