The Consolidated NFL Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Rodgers does need more weapons at his disposal. Mind you, overall, he hasn’t earnt his new pay packet so far. Apart from his TD/Int ratio, he’s been pretty average this season. Very disappointing tbh.
His new deal doesn't come into effect until 2020 - he's still playing under his last contract. Let's see how he earns his pay with a new coach etc.

He's missed passes that he'd usually make this season - I love that a 4000yd 23TD 2INT season is considered shit for him lol. Problem is he has Adams and that's it. Cobb is trash now and MVS and St Brown are both substandard rookies. Allison was looking decent until he got hurt. Graham has been a massive bust. He's had to throw the ball away so much this season because our WR can't get open and were running McCrappy's plays/ routes.

Jones at least looks good, shame he got hurt early today, he definitely would have picked up some first downs that Williams fell short on.

Funny thing with Rodgers' two picks this year - both were tipped passes that should have been caught.

Pack need to clean house - Starting with Cobb and Perry. They're going to eat up way too much cap next year for the level of play they provide. Even Clay needs to be looked at. He's not the pass rusher he used to be :(

Two first round picks, a healthier defense and a healthy Arod...hopefully 2019 is better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They had been up for 5 weeks and might have relaxed a bit after pretty much clinching the division. They missed Martin and Sua-Filo came off injured so the o line was pretty banged up. Hopefully it’s just a wake up call but there was so many shit offensive play calls Cooper had fuck all touches.
Cooper had 3 or 4 touches, disgusting.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope the Steelers maintain their lead...

A pats loss is equal to a Boys win for me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As I wrote that, fkn Steelers give away a 21 yard penalty on 3rd and 16.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha now Brady getting in on the picks! What a shit throw.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope the Rams wake the fuck up in the 2nd half.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His new deal doesn't come into effect until 2020 - he's still playing under his last contract. Let's see how he earns his pay with a new coach etc.

He's missed passes that he'd usually make this season - I love that a 4000yd 23TD 2INT season is considered shit for him lol. Problem is he has Adams and that's it. Cobb is trash now and MVS and St Brown are both substandard rookies. Allison was looking decent until he got hurt. Graham has been a massive bust. He's had to throw the ball away so much this season because our WR can't get open and were running McCrappy's plays/ routes.

Jones at least looks good, shame he got hurt early today, he definitely would have picked up some first downs that Williams fell short on.

Funny thing with Rodgers' two picks this year - both were tipped passes that should have been caught.

Pack need to clean house - Starting with Cobb and Perry. They're going to eat up way too much cap next year for the level of play they provide. Even Clay needs to be looked at. He's not the pass rusher he used to be :(

Two first round picks, a healthier defense and a healthy Arod...hopefully 2019 is better
Don’t forget Bulaga. Man, that guy is always injured. Yeah Graham has been shit house. Should have kept Jared Cook. Another TT bone headed move to get rid of him.

Who do you think is likely to get the HC role?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD we are getting slaughtered by the eagles. FMD its like watching a Bulldogs game from recent times.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What an ugly, disgusting round...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are shot mate. Our playoff survival chances look extremely grim.
Rams haven’t looked the same since Cooper Kupp got injured. I dunno if it’s a coincidence or not because you wouldn’t think he would make that much of a difference.