If Dylan Walker is Sacked by Manly, will they make a play a Foran?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Dylan Walkers career going down the drain with the latest assualt charge, one would think Manly will tear up his Contract. If so, would Manly make a play for Foran and if he does go, where does that leave us before the start of the 2019 season...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des Hasler picked up Walker from the police station after he was released. I'd say it's more likely he'll cop a suspension from the NRL then back playing at Manly straight after.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This bloke walks the walk and talks the talk.......uncontrollable fists and a big mouth.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/11/15/walker-a-big-step-in-the-right-direction/

Wayne: Is it fair to say some people truly don’t understand who Dylan Walker is. They only see the image that is portrayed of you?

Dylan: I like who I am. I keep it fun. I’m not going to change who I am as a person or a player. The people who are around me know what I’m really like, and that’s all that matters to me. I remain humble with them. Humility and arrogance comes out in different ways in people. I like to think of myself as someone who is very confident but also has that humbleness that was installed in me from my mum. She understands that. She is chirpy and happy as well. Mum is a wear your heart on your sleeve kind of person as well. She is as humble as they get.

Gosh, no wonder he gets people offside. If I had issues like him I would not be liking myself very much. A leopard normally does not change its spots..he seems a lot like that to me...

Then these comments from the following article which can be viewed in full by the following link...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-assault-Manly-Sea-Eagles-Dylan-Walker.html

'The allegations around domestic violence are totally foreign to anything we stand for to our culture and values, as of course as it is to the game of rugby league holistically.'

The governing body has the power to sanction the rugby player or wait for the outcome of the legal process.

Gorman said it was far too early to make a decision and that he would wait until all the facts were brought forward.

This is not the first time Walker has ended up on the wrong side of the media.

He and a former Souths teammate Aaron Gray came near death in 2015 after an overdose of prescription drugs.

One season later, Walker copped a $10,000 for punching a door and injuring his hand.

His club issued a statement at the time and said he acted out of 'frustration and stupidity'.

Walker will not be required to show up to training before the matter is taken to court.

Walker is set to appear in Manly Local Court on Tuesday, December 11.

The Manly Sea Eagles player and Ms Ivkovic will appear in court on Tuesday after she took out an apprehended violence order against him.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Dylan Walkers career going down the drain with the latest assualt charge, one would think Manly will tear up his Contract. If so, would Manly make a play for Foran and if he does go, where does that leave us before the start of the 2019 season...
Can you imagine they sign him for full freight? We would have gone from the poorest to richest club salary cap wise within 7 months.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
End the discussion here. Foran is going nowhere.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
How gutless are men that hit women. If I was her brother or father that fucker would be in hospital.
Ummm hitting or assaulting a woman is bad enough but she was holding their baby when he knocked her to the ground. This guy is as grubby as they come.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not going to happen.

1. Walker isn't even playing in the halves for them. DCE and Elgey or Hodko are their halves for 2018. Backups in Cade Cust (decent player) and Lachlan Croker.
2. Walker would be playing centre and they already have Parker, Suli, Garrick and young Kioa.

Summary: Walker is surplus to them .... still young at 24, but too many strikes in his career. I feel that the Sea Eagles will use this opportunity to terminate his contract and send him on his way. That'll free up cap space given they've been struggling.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not going to happen.

1. Walker isn't even playing in the halves for them. DCE and Elgey or Hodko are their halves for 2018. Backups in Cade Cust (decent player) and Lachlan Croker.
2. Walker would be playing centre and they already have Parker, Suli, Garrick and young Kioa.

Summary: Walker is surplus to them .... still young at 24, but too many strikes in his career. I feel that the Sea Eagles will use this opportunity to terminate his contract and send him on his way. That'll free up cap space given they've been struggling.
you have to think that Bennett will make a play for Walker. He loves having a violent criminal or two on the roster.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not going to happen.

But if he gets charged, the nrlol will call him a hero.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
you have to think that Bennett will make a play for Walker. He loves having a violent criminal or two on the roster.
Well he's already got a violent criminal, but I don't think he has a sex pest, a pedo, a rapist, or an armed robber yet.

But there's still time before 2019 season kicks off.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How gutless are men that hit women. If I was her brother or father that fucker would be in hospital.
Yep, good old fashioned knee capping! Won't have to worry about playing footy ever again.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he's already got a violent criminal, but I don't think he has a sex pest, a pedo, a rapist, or an armed robber yet.

But there's still time before 2019 season kicks off.
he's close enough to a few Sydney jails that maybe he can get some signed up for day release.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Manly arnt stupid enough to sign Foran. His body is a side step away from failing