Reaction score
Elliott really is looking fit, will be one to watch in 2019

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a feeling Elliot is going to have a massive year

Agree... he definitely was building for something at the back end of the year and looks like he's been working his ass off.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can only give what they have, as noted above, all we can ask for is best efforts over 80 mins

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The proof is in the pudding...
It's up to the players attitudes and pride in the jersey..."All for one and one for All".
Individuals + Team + Club + Fans = Success !!!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree... he definitely was building for something at the back end of the year and looks like he's been working his ass off.
The way he talks of Elliott I’m thinking that he will be a starting edge backrower rather than coming off the bench. This means it would likely be:

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Napa
11. Eliott
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. Sue
16. Martin
17. Fulalalo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The way he talks of Elliott I’m thinking that he will be a starting edge backrower rather than coming off the bench. This means it would likely be:

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Napa
11. Eliott
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. Sue
16. Martin
17. Fulalalo
He's not starting on an edge lol. We have so many more dynamic options available that we can barely fit in atm, no chance Elliott jumps ahead of them.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's not starting on an edge lol. We have so many more dynamic options available that we can barely fit in atm, no chance Elliott jumps ahead of them.
Agree completely, but I think Pay sees it differently? Watch the vid. He adores the bloke.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Napa
11. Eliott
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. Sue
16. Martin
17. Fulalalo
Would love to play 4 forwards on the bench (To'omaga in for Fualalo for me) but we've gotta have a bench option to cover Lichaa. JMK or Cogger for one of the backrowers probably (depending on whether CHN plays centre).

Tolman might come into his own now that we've got 2 aggressive dominant forwards in Sue and Napa. His workrate will be handy. Just stay out of the way on the 4th, inside their 20!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree completely, but I think Pay sees it differently? Watch the vid. He adores the bloke.
And what does that have to do playing him on an edge? Literally the first thing he did when he came over was shift him to the middle. Elliott has also bulked up again this off season so a move wide just doesn't make sense.

I am struggling to see where everyone will play, i feel Pay has his mind set on certain players and will give then every chance possible over others. Martin for example i just can't see getting in the team unless we cop a few injuries as i just don't think Pay rates him. I also have this feeling that we're going to rotate our edges and i absolutely hate that, hopefully that doesn't happen.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott's only downfall of late is his frame, he is fairly easy to handle for opposition... the bloke runs hard and gets amongst it.... but his new frame and his work over the break might just give him the additional impact that he needs to go from a good player, to a top player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elliott's only downfall of late is his size... because the bloke runs hard and gets amongst it.... but his new frame and his work over the break might just give him the additional impact that he needs to go from a good player, to a top player
He gets absolutely dominated when he hits it up into the meat of set defensive line, this is where he most needs to improve. He is good at targeting weak areas of the defensive line though and it's why he made a few half breaks and picked up some tries last year.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He gets absolutely dominated when he hits it up into the meat of set defensive line, this is where he most needs to improve. He is good at targeting weak areas of the defensive line though and it's why he made a few half breaks and picked up some tries last year.
I was beating around the bush I guess... but that is correct..... He will be a weapon when he can get on top of that.... I like what I am seeing in the training photos and footage

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can the club organize to play sweet Caroline every time Eliot scores a try , just to rub it in greenturds face

Reactions: jof

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if he means 2019 as part of future success..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Napa
11. Eliott
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. Sue
16. Martin
17. Fulalalo
About right but Martin is sure to start being an ace goalkicker / our main goalkicker