Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His attack in the last half of the year was greatly improved and he deserves credit for that but he still had some horrible defensive games. He pretty much single handedly lost that Raiders game. Hopefully he can sort it out in the off season and he can form a good combination with Smith.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because they're idiots. Anyone that wasn't an idiot could acknowledge the fact that Holland was arguably our biggest threat with the ball in his hand once he moved to centre. I'm sure the usual people will come in like "iS tHiS dEs HaSlEr". Fucking idiots.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I aint apologising for shit. Like marley sais lets see his stats if he plays centre in the first 12 rounds instead of resting and then playing in back end of season when didnt matter and got to throw it around. Ill be holding my judgement and at the minute it still a bit meh

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He still defended better there than Hoppa.... He is willing sort of character which showed in the improvement in his attack... a full pre-season at centre with the coaching staff and he will be defending like a boss in 19

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because they're idiots. Anyone that wasn't an idiot could acknowledge the fact that Holland was arguably our biggest threat with the ball in his hand once he moved to centre. I'm sure the usual people will come in like "iS tHiS dEs HaSlEr". Fucking idiots.
So your usual argument doesnt stand this time cause its a player u like ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland = No defence

Holland defending next to Foran = Disaster.

Answer = CHN at centre

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a Holland hater but even if I was I wouldn't apologize seeing someone created a thread telling me what I should do

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Holland doubters seem to forget that for all the good stuff from Reimis, much of it came off of Kerrod
That right that’s why stats aren’t always telling of what really happened

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is the usual suspect in D. Anybody who cant acknowledge the importance of that is an idiot.

Sure he helped score and scored some of last seasons best tries but to settle for somebody who has been hit and miss his whole career is just shit. S H I T, SHIT!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is the usual suspect in D. Anybody who cant acknowledge the importance of that is an idiot.

Sure he helped score and scored some of last seasons best tries but to settle for somebody who has been hit and miss his whole career is just shit. S H I T, SHIT!
I know he has played a bit of first grade now but the kid was cocky at first and I think his stints back in ISP woke him up as he obviously worked hard on his attack... who is to say he won't put the same effort into his defence over the pre-season and come back and have a breakout season next year? if he can improve in attack then he can improve in defence... He's going to prove you doubters wrong next year.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Holland = No defence

Holland defending next to Foran = Disaster.

Answer = CHN at centre
What a stupid comment. Doesnt matter who defends next to Foran, opposition teams create overlaps with EASE on Forans side, due to Foran's no mobility and speed. It drags the centre and winger inside to cover Foran and its nighty night.

CHN is a backrower and not a centre. CHN was brought over to play in the backrow and not at centre.

Holland and Smith were forming a cracker combo towards the end of the year, and I am sure Pay will start the year with Holland and Smith.

Soon as Foran was out injured, our right hand side stopped leaking points like a sieve.

The kennel loves throwing players to play out of position

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he has played a bit of first grade now but the kid was cocky at first and I think his stints back in ISP woke him up as he obviously worked hard on his attack... who is to say he won't put the same effort into his defence over the pre-season and come back and have a breakout season next year? if he can improve in attack then he can improve in defence... He's going to prove you doubters wrong next year.
Highly doubt that. Kid reached his peak last season.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Highly doubt that. Kid reached his peak last season.
please, he's got plenty of good years in him... if he could improve to where he was at, at the end of the season, he can improve even more for next year.. too many pessimists in here.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a stupid comment. Doesnt matter who defends next to Foran, opposition teams create overlaps with EASE on Forans side, due to Foran's no mobility and speed. It drags the centre and winger inside to cover Foran and its nighty night.

CHN is a backrower and not a centre. CHN was brought over to play in the backrow and not at centre.

Holland and Smith were forming a cracker combo towards the end of the year, and I am sure Pay will start the year with Holland and Smith.

Soon as Foran was out injured, our right hand side stopped leaking points like a sieve.

The kennel loves throwing players to play out of position
As stupid as you thinking Holland who cant defend one on one is gonna go any good next to Foran… LMFAO.

CHN can play centre and until we find a suitable replacement he should play there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Where did i say he was great defensively? Fuck sake. Even still he was no worse than what was previously there. There's still potential for improvement.

What argument are you even trying to put forward? He was shit before so he will always be shit. Fuck the level of knowledge on TK is pathetic.

We have no bloody centres at the club and Holland made plenty of improvements and showed them to us when he finally got some game time. He also formed a good combination with Smith and a good winger/centre combo has been something we have lacked for years. But na he's shit, lets put a backrower at centre. Dumb Kennel like always.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
please, he's got plenty of good years in him... if he could improve to where he was at, at the end of the season, he can improve even more for next year.. too many pessimists in here.
His 26... This is his last shot. If he can muster the strength and speed to match his opposite number then the worlds his oyster, until then his only good for running effective lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.