Official CPE sign on as back of shorts sponsor for the Bulldogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
CPE, one of Australia's most trusted Commercial Electrical Contractor’s, have become the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs' official back of shorts sponsor for season 2019.

The company, which has delivered some of Sydney's most prestigious high rise projects, has a strong association with the Bulldogs, with directors Charlie Assaf and Patrick Zoghbi, having been long-time members and fans:

“We have been corporate partners of the Bulldogs for 8 years now and members for a lot longer. When the opportunity arose to become a key sponsor we were delighted to support the club we love.” said CPE Australia - Managing Director, Charlie Assaf.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was equally pleased to have CPE on board:

"Having a strong and successful Australian company like CPE on board as a sponsor is fantastic news for the club. Both Charlie and Patrick are lifetime Bulldogs fans and having that association to the club can only add to the partnership. With CPE becoming our back of shorts sponsor for 2019, we now have a complete list of sponsor assets for our playing kit, which is great news for the club as a whole."

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s the whole kit sponsored now. It’s good to see a company upgrading their sponsorship too!
"Oh no, don't vote out Dib and his board because Dib has all the connections to our sponsors."

Far out, that's all I kept hearing before the elections in February this year.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
High rise projects... FFS I hate all the high rise projects destroying Sydney, turning our beautiful city into a concrete jungle.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its happening in all major cities brother, gotta house 20.000 plus a year immigrants somewhere, i agree tho.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
High rise projects... FFS I hate all the high rise projects destroying Sydney, turning our beautiful city into a concrete jungle.
They are all shit as well. Shit industry construction eh. Dodgy fuckers. ATO catching up the next few years though so will see a few balls up hopefully

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Oh no, don't vote out Dib and his board because Dib has all the connections to our sponsors."

Far out, that's all I kept hearing before the elctions in Fenbruary this year.
Exactly what i was thinking when i saw the headline of this thread. All the idiots claiming the new board had no connections and we would have no corporate support. Idiots.

Wahesh

Reaction score
They are all shit as well. Shit industry construction eh. Dodgy fuckers. ATO catching up the next few years though so will see a few balls up hopefully
Hopefully.

I've also heard that banks have stopped lending money to them. 1 in 4 of the apartments remain empty anyway. Too much supply, not enough demand.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully.

I've also heard that banks have stopped lending money to them. 1 in 4 of the apartments remain empty anyway. Too much supply, not enough demand.
I don’t think the supply demand is the issue. Banks are lending money because they got their pants pulled down with the royal commission and they can’t fudge paper work as easy to pass loans. Hence it’s nearly impossible to get a loan these days without a decent deposit and income to match your repayments and much more.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

“THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF OUR CLUB”

-The Kennel fear mongering numpties.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don’t think the supply demand is the issue. Banks are lending money because they got their pants pulled down with the royal commission and they can’t fudge paper work as easy to pass loans. Hence it’s nearly impossible to get a loan these days without a decent deposit and income to match your repayments and much more.
You mean why banks aren't lending money, right?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
CPE, one of Australia's most trusted Commercial Electrical Contractor’s, have become the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs' official back of shorts sponsor for season 2019.

The company, which has delivered some of Sydney's most prestigious high rise projects, has a strong association with the Bulldogs, with directors Charlie Assaf and Patrick Zoghbi, having been long-time members and fans:

“We have been corporate partners of the Bulldogs for 8 years now and members for a lot longer. When the opportunity arose to become a key sponsor we were delighted to support the club we love.” said CPE Australia - Managing Director, Charlie Assaf.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was equally pleased to have CPE on board:

"Having a strong and successful Australian company like CPE on board as a sponsor is fantastic news for the club. Both Charlie and Patrick are lifetime Bulldogs fans and having that association to the club can only add to the partnership. With CPE becoming our back of shorts sponsor for 2019, we now have a complete list of sponsor assets for our playing kit, which is great news for the club as a whole."
Congratulations to CPE for becoming our official back of shorts sponsor. Also well done to the bulldogs management for continuing in their sponsor signings . Hopefully more to come.

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

For those people ....

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could someone list all our sponsors for shorts & jersey please.

Welcome CPE.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So out kits full now yh? Does that mean our players will get better training gear instead of the shit they have on now?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably not a bad idea TBH, lending money to those who can afford to pay it back :grinning:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t mean to gloat but ......Cronulla sharks how you going in the sponsor department