‘Bringing home the bacon’ offensive to vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. This incredibly common phrase has been deemed offensive to vegans, vegetarians, women and the poor.

Common phrases like “bring home the bacon” and “put all your eggs in one basket” have been deemed offensive to vegans and vegetarians, who want them replaced with animal-friendly alternatives like “bring home the bagels” and “put all your berries in one bowl”.

Instead of “kill two birds with one stone” we should say “feed two birds with one scone”. “Take the bull by the horns” should become “take the flower by the thorns”. No longer should we “beat a dead horse” but instead “feed a fed horse”. And rather than “let the cat out of the bag”, we should simply “spill the beans”.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/8980653eddd9d27919024b6489c10f07

I only posted the relevant part.

My saying of, Kill a vegan on sight.

Still stands. lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say they are discussing this already on the circle jerk thread....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol what a god complex these vegan/vegetarian white knights and whamen have. Let them be fkn offended, they acting like they’re fkn victims and being genocided.

And to the ultimate of soy boy totally strong male above, we aren’t speaking about it yet in the jerk offensive thread as of yet. You’re welcome to come and establish how strong and amazing you are.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol what a god complex these vegan/vegetarian white knights and whamen have. Let them be fkn offended, they acting like they’re fkn victims and being genocided.

And to the ultimate of soy boy totally strong male above, we aren’t speaking about it yet in the jerk offensive thread as of yet. You’re welcome to come and establish how strong and amazing you are.
I was love the irony when you get offended by people getting offended.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not offended. Mildly amused perhaps.

I was discussing the other day with someone about how some people struggle with lifes basic challenges. You know, like the guy you see at the train station going bananas because their train is late, or those road rage incidents you see so much these days. Imagine living life like that?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it considered being offended by vegans thinking they’re important enough to tell people what they can and can’t say lol?
Fuck you lefties need a note fkn pad on hand 24/7 to keep up with all these contradictions and inconsistencies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it considered being offended by vegans thinking they’re important enough to tell people what they can and can’t say lol?
Fuck you lefties need a note fkn pad on hand 24/7 to keep up with all these contradictions and inconsistencies.
That's exactly what you're doing and do in general. You get offended when people get offended. It's pretty funny.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's exactly what you're doing and do in general. You get offended when people get offended. It's pretty funny.
I guess you have a point. It’s fkn stressful lol just stop being offended and finding shit to be offended about fuck!
Okkkk now I see it hahaha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a further irony, one of a lactose intolerant individual calling someone a "soy boy".

I will stop there, as Skippy will accuse me of bullying like last time.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a further irony, one of a lactose intolerant individual calling someone a "soy boy".

I will stop there, as Skippy will accuse me of bullying like last time.
Yeah but I’m too much of an intolerant bigoted misogynist to drink soy milk. I drink full cream dairy milk butttt it’s lactose free. It’s called Paula zymil milk. Have a look. Try it. And you won’t go back to soy milk and you’ll lose the bitch tits.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but I’m too much of an intolerant bigoted misogynist to drink soy milk. I drink full cream dairy milk butttt it’s lactose free. It’s called Paula zymil milk. Have a look. Try it. And you won’t go back to soy milk and you’ll lose the bitch tits.
Zymil milk?

Sounds kind of Zionist to me

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No fuck off!

I’m not alternating my habits because it might offend a bunch of snowflakes who live in a bubble.

On the subject of bacon...... muslims, how many of you eat a ham and cheese sandwich as a lone guilty pleasure?

It’s ok one of my mussi friends already told me he once *ate ham by mistake* and he told me he thought it tastes nice.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As a side note, when was the last time any of you said "bring home the bacon"

I'm pretty sure if you actually said that people would laugh at you with words of, "what is this, the 1950s?"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s get one thing clear.
If you’re a straight white male, then there’s no such thing as discrimination or bigotry against your kind!
You pink pig skinned honkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.