This makes me sick to my stomach. Morris in Sharks gear

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes me extremely sick in the very deep pit of my stomach thinking about how narcisstic Des was for letting Ennis go

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll never get over it if he wins a comp there as well

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still a nice pic, oh well the Bulldog spirit lives on and the next generation will learn it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes me extremely sick in the very deep pit of my stomach thinking about how narcisstic Des was for letting Ennis go
If it wasn't for that decision, Ennis wouldn't have won a premiership.

DAMN YOU DES HASLER. hehe

Malla

Reaction score
He's probably hurting more than anyone not being able to play out his career with us

I do feel like he will get injured in round 10 next year and retire

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's probably hurting more than anyone not being able to play out his career with us

I do feel like he will get injured in round 10 next year and retire
Yeh. Counting his cash.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Very gay picture, gave me an erection.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad to see Jmoz in a sharks kit. Ennis ain't a bulldog. He sees himself as a shark and the way he comments through the media on the Bulldogs annoys me. The photo and that smug smile of Ennis makes his face look so punchable

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Least we found a team with worse training gear then us!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to see Jmoz in a sharks kit. Ennis ain't a bulldog. He sees himself as a shark and the way he comments through the media on the Bulldogs annoys me. The photo and that smug smile of Ennis makes his face look so punchable
Yep, Ennis dishes out on us every chance he gets in the media. It's fucking irritating to be honest and obviously he holds his grudge against the club for what Des did.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think when I first saw Steve Price in a Warriors jersey, it was like getting a measles shot as a kid and I'm now immune, cause whenever I now see photos like this, i just curse a bit and move on.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just cattle now different faces in different jumpers. No loyalty anymore it goes both ways though clubs & players blame the salery cap/greed I guess. Loved the fact that your favorite player rarely left your club before the 2000's. Think my last 5 or 6 favorite Bulldog players have gone to another clubs. Just makes you numb & not care about the game anymore.