Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So scum knights dont release a fringe player to us in cogger last year but we bend over and release a marquee....bravo dogs board weak as piss.......
Appalling. Just fucking appalling. Can’t believe we got dominated by the dumbest man not only in the NRL but most likely NSW...Nathan Brown.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was no confirmation at all! It was just Pearce making a phone call trying to convince him to come to Newcastle....

Last edited:

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Dylan Napa as replacement but Roosters need to release him from his final year....yea can't see that happening

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say the club is more desperate to get him than the roosters are to release him. So probably full freight, besides he'd probably be on $150k on the roosters magical salary cap books.

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
Klemmer has a meeting with hill tommorow to finalize his release so id say either tommorow arvo or by the end of the week the knights deal will be done

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we sign Napa as klemmer replacement that’s the end of my membership I’ll demand a refund.

Taupau, fonau Blake ok I’ll stomach it: Napa that will be the final straw.

As others said these ***** wouldn’t release fucking cogger to us.... all good bend over dogs board!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say the club is more desperate to get him than the roosters are to release him. So probably full freight, besides he'd probably be on $150k on the roosters magical salary cap books.
We’re chief negotiators don’t worry. We’ll also pay them a gratuity for the pleasure of signing him and cover their parking and lunch. We’ve got this covered, don’t fear.

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
People said that about me.

Oh wait, move on nothing to see. :p
People only say that about people like us because we dont wear rose tinted glasses and agree with everything that the rest say klemmer is leaving instead of living in denial and bagging out his missus like some people on here have i would rather focus on the future

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So scum knights dont release a fringe player to us in cogger last year but we bend over and release a marquee....bravo dogs board weak as piss.......
Cogger didn't push for a release, big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.