Gilded
Reaction score
Why is Foran wearing sneakers?

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll bet the boys are happy with those training shorts!!!!!!!!

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Adam Elliot look like the only player with NRL standard fitness?

None of the guys look like they are ready to win an NRL game. Yes it is start of pre-season but far out we don't look impressive!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They all look sloppy as fuck as expected. Who is that in the first pic? Looks like a net baller

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Adam Elliot look like the only player with NRL standard fitness?

None of the guys look like they are ready to win an NRL game. Yes it is start of pre-season but far out we don't look impressive!
lol...Far out, I was thinking the same thing, they look fat...or maybe it's just the shorts

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Elephant in the room. Where's Klemm's over priced arse lol. Hopefully on a hill doing sprints!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elephant in the room. Where's Klemm's over priced arse lol. Hopefully on a hill doing sprints!
He doesn't start until end of November because he represented Australia in the off season. It's standard these days.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He doesn't start until end of November because he represented Australia in the off season. It's standard these days.
I kinda knew/suspected that but just being that guy lol. Maybe if he was at training he wouldn't free to be talking in Newy? Seems every year we see pics of our players returning looking crap.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick Meaney looks fit and Montoya!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw some pics on twitter and I think the shorts aren't very flattering. RFM looks jacked.