Membership suggestion

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A suggestion for the marketing dept to attract more money .. oops sorry..members.... why not make all memberships fully transferable to any other club at any time.... the way our club operates any of our favourite players can go to another club whenever they want so why not let the fans do the same. Obviously the Bulldogs may have to pay a little extra to the other club to make up any difference in membership fees but this has not been a problem in the past so should not be a problem. Perhaps the club merchandise could also cash in by selling football jumpers with two or three different clubs colours on the one jumper...could be a cash bonanza

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst this is a satirical suggestion, the message in this is very valid. I have a son that has adopted 3 hero’s. over the last 2 years, those players have since gone elsewhere. Anyone with kids will know how disappointing this is

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whilst this is a satirical suggestion, the message in this is very valid. I have a son that has adopted 3 hero’s. over the last 2 years, those players have since gone elsewhere. Anyone with kids will know how disappointing this is
And that is my point exactly...... the clubs and the NRL.....despite the line they try to push....could not care less about the supporters as long as they are making money .....if everybody stopped watching the games on TV ( they don't want us to go to the game...more commercials on tv) and stopped buying their merchandise etc THEN they "might" start paying attention to us.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry Lynne still needs your money.

Our club doesnt have the contacts in the business world to do TPAs at the moment.

We had a stronger roster under the previous administration.

The results were frusterating as we made finals in 6 of the 7 years and 2 grand finals but we werent contenders apart from 2012.

My fear is we wont have any chance at finals for a few more years as the club now doesnt know how to recruit great players.

Meaney and Cogger are dead average and havent even shown any form in the lower grades. Zac Woolford showed more in the lower grades but wasnt retained.

They are busy building the club like its the 90s the last time Lynne and Chris had real experience in rugby league.

But ofcourse thats not their fault. Thats the fault of everyone else previously.

I hope im wrong. I hope the current administration are a success. But ive seen nothing to give me confidence and when they let Klemmer leave it will be the icing on the cake.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not buying my family membership until I see if the board bends over or they have balls.

The outcome will decide if I waste money on them or not. Same with extended family and friends, at least another 20-25 family memberships too

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol they backened contracts and overpaid flops and we are still feeling the pinch.
This new administration would have stuff all to do with klemmers doings yet another fuck up caused by the previous.
Try a bit harder next time ray

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not buying my family membership until I see if the board bends over or they have balls.

The outcome will decide if I waste money on them or not. Same with extended family and friends, at least another 20-25 family memberships too
I'm in the same boat, Im not buying my memberships until I see how they deal with this situation, if they bend over there losing not only my membership but close 20 memberships from relatives.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, Im not buying my memberships until I see how they deal with this situation, if they bend over there losing not only my memberships but close 20 memberships from relatives.
I hope some club official reads the kennel.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Dont even need to ask mate.

Theyll bend over.

No different to des and co. Been saying it for months.

Suuuure they arent backending deals but theyre bending over to everyone.

The media.

Greenturd.

Other clubs.

Allowing players to "search around" even if they have 2 years on their contract.....

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol they backened contracts and overpaid flops and we are still feeling the pinch.
This new administration would have stuff all to do with klemmers doings yet another fuck up caused by the previous.
Try a bit harder next time ray
Wrong muppet.

Klemmers contract is already signed with us. He has 2 years left and we can pay it comfortably. THEY gave him PERMISSION to search at other clubs. They opened the door for him.

When are yous going to stop blaming des and the past board and realise that our current board is bending over to everyone still?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

It's been a while since I've had all three memberships in the one year:

1.Football Club voting member
2.Cantebury Leagues club member
3.Season Ticketed member - last time renewed was in 2015.

Always and still have the first two memberships as that will never change for me, but like you Assassin I'm waiting to see what happenes to get my season ticketed membership or not.
Otherwise, I'll be watching from my lounge room.

P.S...They need to make better bulldog baseball caps in the membership package.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im not saying they are perfect but what options do we have ?
Realise that the new board is spineless and bending over. Stop blaming previous admin.

We cant improve anything if people keep peddling the delusional narrative that the past board is responsible for absolutely everything.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Lynne still needs your money.

Our club doesnt have the contacts in the business world to do TPAs at the moment.

The results were frusterating as we made finals in 6 of the 7 years and 2 grand finals but we werent contenders apart from 2012.

My fear is we wont have any chance at finals for a few more years as the club now doesnt know how to recruit great players.

Meaney and Cogger are dead average and havent even shown any form in the lower grades. Zac Woolford showed more in the lower grades but wasnt retained.

They are busy building the club like its the 90s the last time Lynne and Chris had real experience in rugby league.

But ofcourse thats not their fault. Thats the fault of everyone else previously.

I hope im wrong. I hope the current administration are a success. But ive seen nothing to give me confidence and when they let Klemmer leave it will be the icing on the cake.
Yeh Lynne gets all the membership money as someone who sits on the board... go back to school kid and find out how boards operate

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score

Had a phone call today from the club as I haven’t renewed my families 8 memberships

They asked why and I said I’m waiting for the whole Klemmer bullshit to shake out

They asked if one player meant that much and I said I’m not watching Klemmer I’m watching Hill and Anderson!
I a told them if we bend over and take it in the arse again like we have over the last few incidents no one in my family will be memebers moving forward

The guy on the phone stated he had the same reply all week