Feeling disconnected

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What plans do the club have with the extra money from Eastwood, bmoz and , jmoz, Woods, Mbye , Reynolds, Graham etc..

Why couldn't they give Klemmer a pay rise? A couple of hundred K isn't much in the scheme of things

I'm starting to think they're lining their own pockets or doing something they shouldn't with the cap money.

Losing confidence and trust with this lot.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What plans do the club have with the extra money from Eastwood, bmoz and , jmoz, Woods, Mbye , Reynolds, Graham etc..

Why couldn't they give Klemmer a pay rise? A couple of hundred K isn't much in the scheme of things

I'm starting to think they're lining their own pockets or doing something they shouldn't with the cap money.

Or they could be building a war chest for someone big. Anouncement tomorrow

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

What do you think the board are using the cap money on? Holidays? A new car?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really think it's time we ask why they can't afford to keep Klemmer who was the 2018 player of the year for the club..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard we a have a sure thing Racing in Melbourne on Tuesday so we are going to be rolling in the money so much so membership is free and everyone gets a new car Oprah styles

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really think it's time we ask why they can't afford to keep Klemmer who was the 2018 player of the year for the club..
Because he’s a battering ram and you don’t pay 1.1 million a year for that no matter how good. This squad wasn’t contending anyways so why invest that ridiculous amount of money into one player that’s not a spine player ?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe because they don't think he's worth +$1 million per year and that money might be better spent on the positions we need.

Are you a member of the football club? If not and you really care about the direction of the club fill in a form, get 2 people to second it and have you're right to vote.

Because of Dib and co that's what I did and I'll get to have my say about the board.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he’s a battering ram and you don’t pay 1.1 million a year for that no matter how good. This squad wasn’t contending anyways so why invest that ridiculous amount of money into one player that’s not a spine player ?
A battering ram won best player.. Ok

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe because they don't think he's worth +$1 million per year and that money might be better spent on the positions we need.

Are you a member of the football club? If not and you really care about the direction of the club fill in a form, get 2 people to second it and have you're right to vote.

Because of Dib and co that's what I did and I'll get to have my say about the board.
They don't think the best player of 2018 is worth more money? If that's the case their logic is just as screwed up as the Dib n Des era.. Letting superstars like Ennis and Cook go

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Planning for a brighter tomorrow I’m guessing.. that’s what I’ve been hearing from our great club for the last few years...

I guess time will tell, or will it ??? That’s the BIG question...

Anticipation...!!! Something GOODS about too happen. (I hope)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You just answered your own question. Our best player is a battering ram..something not right there.

Edit. You got me, this is a troll post isn't it. Cause no way some of your replies are for real. Ennis - "superstar"..Hahaha.
You read my response in the wrong context.. I was being sarcastic when I said a battering ram won best player.. GA45 said klemmer is just a battering ram.. I was pointing out that klemmer won 'best player' so therefore he was ,the most valuable player we had last year , to describe klemmer as just a battering ram is trivialising his worth and I was making light of that via a sarcastic response.

To set the record straight No I'm not a troll.. Ennis was extremely instrumental in our 2014 GF appearance ,without him we went to shit (as witnessed in the 38-6 flogging we got in the gf) ... AND ALSO o be kicked out by the signing of Lichaa ...Nuff said..

As with Damien Cook not being valued and retained doesn't need any explanation .

I believe this board is as out of touch as the last board by not trying to retain Klemmer

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They need to get rid of Lynne Anderson in top dog position, females are just toxic anywhere near the helm.

No offence to those who feel offended

I know one self loathing female who will definitely be offended by this.