Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Fonua Blake and tapau would perfect. $500k for tapau and $400k for Blake.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Chris Anderson doesn't get what he wants from Newcastle, Klemmer will be playing ISP for the Dogs.

CA is no pushover especially when he has all the cards
Remember the rage in 95 when the big 4 left for Parra. It was reported that CA flipped it when he found out. Chairs flew left right and center. He bought the crew together to win the premiership before their departure. Im sure he has a trick or two and would without a doubt be playing a good game of chess with the situation as it currently stands. Coach Pay would well and truly have his back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And why would the knights release Ponga? Thats putting money on them being even more retarded than us, which I find unlikely.

I just don't get threads like this. It's exactly why everyone is going to be even more outraged when we end up getting fucked over, again.
Exactly, they won't release him, making it a shit deal.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should this thread be moved.. not exactly a rumour anymore...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ramien would be awesome. Guy is strong as an Ox, first noticed him when he fended off Jmoz in a game against the Sharks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
7 news reported if the Knights want Klemmer then it’s going to cost them Jessie Ramien in return.
Fuck that would be hilarious if we got him despite the 'family' reason... perhaps he used that as Knights offered more money than the Sharks

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Try being a Hornets fan... you know things are bad when your best player is a wash-up 36 year old who was stupid enough to cheat on Eva Longoria
Kemba walker is a beast. Though I hear you, also loved Larry j! Ah man. Yeh rough time for your guys for a few decades lol. Since zo and bougsy lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No .. we don't want Ramien..

We want Ramien AND Watson. Straight swap, NOTHING paid from either club. Take it or leave it Knights.

Then if Manly want Foran: Fonua Blake + junior, Taupau + junior, or Jake Trbojevic and Lloyd Perrett. NOTHING paid by Dogs.

That would give us (guarantee I miss someone):

1. Hoppa/Meaney
2. Smith
3. Ramien
4. Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Hoppa
5. Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Hoppa
6. Watson
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa/Brown
10. AFB/Sue/Fualalo/To'omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Taupau/Jake T/Martin

14. RFM
15. Ogden
16. AFB/Sue/To'omaga
17. Taupau/JakeT/Martin/C Smith
Rate Ramien so highly that I would be happy with him and Levi... although Woolford back instead of Danny would be sweeter

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No .. we don't want Ramien..

We want Ramien AND Watson. Straight swap, NOTHING paid from either club. Take it or leave it Knights.

Then if Manly want Foran: Fonua Blake + junior, Taupau + junior, or Jake Trbojevic and Lloyd Perrett. NOTHING paid by Dogs.

That would give us (guarantee I miss someone):

1. Hoppa/Meaney
2. Smith
3. Ramien
4. Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Hoppa
5. Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Hoppa
6. Watson
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa/Brown
10. AFB/Sue/Fualalo/To'omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Taupau/Jake T/Martin

14. RFM
15. Ogden
16. AFB/Sue/To'omaga
17. Taupau/JakeT/Martin/C Smith
I like your thinking minus Lloyd Perrett

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My personal opinion is no team can win a comp paying a prop that kind of money. He wants big bucks like his mate woods. He may as well fuck off too. Back to the bulldog way stay true !

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seven news said we are trying to get Jessie Ramien off the Knights. I’m not sure how it would work as he went to Newcastle to see his kids as they live there.
Could just pay for the kids expensive 'education' on the side... true sneaky roosters move that one

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Of course champion! We can get Jessie and another prop for the one dimensional Klemmer. The dogs admin/board know what they are doing, don’t you worry about that my friend.
In getting hyped for a Ramien / Smith edge... pray that it's true

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Let me grieve in peace :D!!

I'm just overly cautious at the moment. We want players that want to be at the club, not just cash in at our expense.
Even if Ramien doesn't like us and just wants our money, it would be all the more sweeter because knights fans have been squirting over his arrival

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Try being a Hornets fan... you know things are bad when your best player is a wash-up 36 year old who was stupid enough to cheat on Eva Longoria
Miles Bridges will be their second best player by the end of the season. He's a freak and was a rare great pick by the Hornets. They have some nice pieces, i still think Monk will pan out and Borrego will get them close to the playoffs.

Sorry for the NBA talk guys but Rugby League is dead as it's the worst run sport in the world by far.

We should have trades as I've been saying for twenty years like every other US sporting league. That's the only fair thing so that certain clubs don't get continually pillaged without any compensation while the Roosters can spend five times that of any other club and its all supposedly legal.

Publish everyone's salary figures, introduce trades, don't have any coach or player to be able to sign elsewhere until after the season and only for that next season onwards. Eliminate almost all backending of contracts and third party agreements.

Do all of that and you've fixed the game. It's really quite simple but they make it so hard and just ruin the sport.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Hill on the Bil @ Boz show only minutes ago, was very clear that they a working on the klemmer saga hoping to keep him, also said that the media talk was factually wrong or in plain english (straight out bull shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.