Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Way to much smoke, if this happens im not renewing my membership, we have had to deal with too much crap the past 2 years to only then turn around and release our best player. He is only 24 years!!!! He has his best years ahead of him.
Yeah, if he leaves the board and pay and all them can go fuck themselves and would a bigger failure than des, dib and castle.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
When was the last time you could like a player at your club before a season later he's gone? Seriously this modern age of footy is shite and everyone in it are just whores! Klemm leaves or stays changes nothing as their is no use getting too comfy with any of them. Greenturd and the commissioners have no fukin idea what they are doing nor the biggest problems facing this once great game. Loyalty is dead so who gives a fuk which player leaves or stays...…

Just look at the fan survey questions to see what these muppets want to know.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean the telucrap worker?

"I know some thing and won't say what so the next thing that happens I can say I told you"
and I am also leaving the forum and wont tell any one any thing.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel for the moving company.

Every 2nd week, Klemmer is ringing them up changing the location.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's bullshit. Weedler once again flogging the story about the TPAs that were dealt with over 6 months ago.

Knights aren't after Klemmer, but they are making enquiries about TPJ and / or Matt Lodge.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's bullshit. Weedler once again flogging the story about the TPAs that were dealt with over 6 months ago.

Knights aren't after Klemmer, but they are making enquiries about TPJ and / or Matt Lodge.
I think you have said this about every player that's left lol

Status
Not open for further replies.