Zooper Dooper Appreciation thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LMAO. No bro. 30 pack of the Zooper Doopers :D No way would I have 30 packs of red bull :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
My misses came home from work with 10 packs then she came back from the gym with another 10, half price for her means double the purchase lol

I ain't complaining, they are what I've actually been living of for the last 2 weeks, only things that stay down.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My misses came home from work with 10 packs then she came back from the gym with another 10, half price for her means double the purchase lol
That's Lebanese women for you brother :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
The lime one I'm having right now is hitting the spot!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All good .. just sharing the love :D We stocked up today on them and the Berri ones.

Mrs CD is out of town, so it would be a good opportunity.
Why let all that freezer space go to waste :D $25 = 10 x 24 packs = 240 Zooper Doopers which pretty much covers summer with at least a few a day!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
All good .. just sharing the love :D We stocked up today on them and the Berri ones.

Why let all that freezer space go to waste :D $25 = 10 x 24 packs = 240 Zooper Doopers which pretty much covers summer with at least a few a day!
At my house that’s only 1 week worth.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has to be really hot for me to have one but I had a blue one today and think I'll have another one now...

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get a 20 pack of like icy pole ice blocks on a stick from Coles for $2.80. Brilliant

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SHOTGUN FAIRY FLOSS AND BUBBLEGUM IN ALL PACKS!!!
I'm with you on this but according to Coles only Limited Edition packs the favourites are fairy floss and blackcurrant 24 pack.. Nooooooo blackcurrent is definitely not a favourite anyhow I was doing the math, crunching the numbers yknow... Might still be a good buy having 12 fairy floss over 3 in the normal pack but then I looked at the cosmic collection and realised I liked the pineapple and strawberries n cream ones too.. Sooo anyhow I couldn't spend all ducking morning on this item so I ended up getting the cosmic pack ... Now I'm like maybe I should've bought both lol..
They were only $2.50 FFS... I have problems making decisions lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm with you on this but according to Coles only Limited Edition packs the favourites are fairy floss and blackcurrant 24 pack.. Nooooooo blackcurrent is definitely not a favourite anyhow I was doing the math, crunching the numbers yknow... Might still be a good buy having 12 fairy floss over 3 in the normal pack but then I looked at the cosmic collection and realised I liked the pineapple and strawberries n cream ones too.. Sooo anyhow I couldn't spend all ducking morning on this item so I ended up getting the cosmic pack ... Now I'm like maybe I should've bought both lol..
They were only $2.50 FFS... I have problems making decisions lol
I love you Wolfy but the problem is only because you’re a woman my friend ;)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well you were over-analysing something that cost $2.50 my friend... what do you expect?
I took other factors into consideration as well such as freezer space, gluttony, the sugar content and the fact that I only went to Coles to buy a can of cat food.. See I'm a finker...but at the end of the day I could've bought them and thrown out the blackcurrant ones and the freezer burnt nuggets

Wahesh

Reaction score
I took other factors into consideration as well such as freezer space, gluttony, the sugar content and the fact that I only went to Coles to buy a can of cat food.. See I'm a finker...but at the end of the day I could've bought them and thrown out the blackcurrant ones and the freezer burnt nuggets
LMAO - yes you are a thinker my friend, I'll give you that. I reckon if it's hot, you'll have a ZD regardless of the flavor. I'm not a black current but if it's hot and that's all there is I will have it without question.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Run a bath and chuck all the ice from the freezer into it. Farm out the blackcurrant ones to the kids and hide the rest in a lockable ice chest.

Everyone wins :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
On really hot days nothing beats an ice cold beer fresh out of the freezer.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was just reading that Slush Puppies Australia are in trouble. The original Slurpees...

Apparently have till Feb to cough up $60k else the administrators are moving in to liquidate!