Des Hasler returns to Manly

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling Hasler will do ok at Manly. The roster isn’t too shabby and I doubt he will play that boring shit he did with us .

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just look at manlys forum there wondering who des will bring over from here lewis and klem are the favs
There lost the plot lol
Wont give him clem but he can have the other two props, w ell take the turbos in exchange, theyre too fast for his teams anyway.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wont give him clem but he can have the other two props, w ell take the turbos in exchange, theyre too fast for his teams anyway.
I mean the other two front rowers

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly are stuggling to put on a sausage sizzle Imagine Hasler going over and spending their money they dont have.
He'll sign Buhrer and Foz on the cheap. Plus he's already got his dream spine combo of Trebojevic, Hodkinson & Cherry-Evans.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If they had no money for Barrett where are they going to get it for Hasler...nrl grant next year, bet it’s already gone...hasler left a mess at Manly as he did with the dogs.. they can have him...

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling Hasler will do ok at Manly. The roster isn’t too shabby and I doubt he will play that boring shit he did with us .
Difference is he will have a half he trusts in DCE. He never put any trust into Dog’s playmakers.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if the turbo brothers would be worried about des coming to the club. And his known coaching of telling players to become robots.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How shit it would be if Des wins a comp with Manly

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des will want Foran he has been chasing him since he left Manly.

They are going to struggle to fit everyone under the cap as they will have to be $600,000 below the cap for the next two years. Looks like back ended contracts will be on the menu again.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How shit it would be if Des wins a comp with Manly
TBH

I would not be surprised. He is a gun half away, a token prop and a decent centre away from winning the comp with that team IMO.

Similiar core to the Manly team he developed:

• brotherly connection in the FB/Lock position ala the Stewart brothers
  • Seasoned halfback who you would consider is top 3 in the game (IMO) (DCE)

Des built his dynasty on some world class players. Obviously, he had rep players like Wattmough, Matai, Steve Bell - but he has the proper core to be successful.

I hope he isn't, and he flops big time. He's the Mourinho of the NRL, so I am sure some level of success will follow where he goes, before people get sick of him.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des will want Foran he has been chasing him since he left Manly.

They are going to struggle to fit everyone under the cap as they will have to be $600,000 below the cap for the next two years. Looks like back ended contracts will be on the menu again.
Would you take Taupau for Foran, if we had to fund say 400K of Forans first year?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Y'know, we always talk about Dez' game plan, and sure it was an issue.. but do you think a spine of Reynolds, Mbye, Lichaa places better under another coach? those past couple of seasons? we were worse this year till a decent half came into the picture