2019 Membership - who's in?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bought my QLD membership yesterday.

Also bought a baby membership for the boy - I want to make sure he never ends up being an effing Broncos supporter.

Anyone else signed up yet?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be nice if they even played 1 game in NZ this time around.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if they even played 1 game in NZ this time around.
Castle was the driving force behind going back to NZ. As long as we don’t play the Warriors there I don’t mind them.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Signed up yesterday with a full season membership unfortunately I can’t make as many games as I’d like so I see it more of a donation to the club.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be signing up with my 4 year old son. Honestly it’s the first time I will be a member since 2012... but honestly I thought to myself no more excuses, just get to the games and really price isn’t an issue, some of the packages are great value... cost is no longer an excuse

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will be signing up again.
Probably just a flexi 5 membership though. As a shift worker, I don’t get to as many games as I used to.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Yep, signed up first day. Unfortunately without seeing the draw, I only got the 5 game option.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes me and my three boys will be getting memberships UP THE DOGGYS.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I feel the price is right I think it’s massive that they get 2019 jerseys right they were a massive fail this year

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about a game in Gosford as well as Newcastle to feed the North market.
This is the year Pay knows what it takes.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
While I feel the price is right I think it’s massive that they get 2019 jerseys right they were a massive fail this year
Hasnt been a jersey i must have since 2015, the 80 year. Have the black (away) version and i love it. That year the jersey was the best one we had had in a while and since.

And its mixed feelings about it having Jaycar on it. On one hand the logo blends better on the jersey than the Kia one, but its Jaycar.

I reckon the KIA logo needs to be blue or black to blend in better (white on the away strip). Its my least fave part of the newer jerseys. Kia might argue noticeable is what they are after, but it spoils the jersey as is.

JTSports

Waterboy
Reaction score
Flexi five for sure, I work weekends so if I can go to one game a month I'll be happy! Up the Doggies

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think qld memberships include a ticket to the magic round.

Something to consider for dogs fans in SEQ.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, signed up first day. Unfortunately without seeing the draw, I only got the 5 game option.
That is a good point: if you work weekends etc, then it would be difficult to know if you will be able to get to many games without seeing the draw.

Anyone know when the draw will be released?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Royal agriculture society membership is great did it this year have access platinum on level 4 for all NRL games accept finals which which you can purchase as ANZ MEMBER this we couple of big bash thunder games 5 giants games 6 wsw games turf club racing and SCG and easter show cost 150 adult 50 for kids and all the money helps the to drive support farmers and innovation agriculture. So if your on a budget with a family it a great option

https://www.rasnsw.com.au/membership/benefits/

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to work for RAS... Good times

I'm currently residing on the Central Coast and was real slack this year not going to a single game.. real slack indeed... I may have to get a membership as an incentive to get my bum ass to more games in 19

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah all signed up.Im set up so that it just rolls over each year.Im in Newcastle so im only signed up as Born & Bred Member.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
eleventh year for me .. definitely signing up. Plus my two godsons, whom are't at all interested in football, alas they've been members since they were born.
None of us get to games.

~c.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club just phoned hassling me to rejoin.

I'll get around to it later today.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Signed up the whole family!

We don't get to too many games, but always happy to help support the club.

Next year is 10th year for me and the wife, 5th year for my 4 year old son and just signed up our 7 month old daughter for her first year

Bring on 2019